• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

watch Medabots.

XpWS3iK.gif

Jman014

Um....thats a tough one, probably Revengance, why do you ask?

The Revengeance one is pretty good. It's what convinced me that the game was worth buying to play it.

Idk, boredom I guess since I'm waiting for my friend to finish eating before we do more Diablo.

Ah well yeah thats part of the reason I got into MGS that and the MGS3 machinama video.

So many MGS babbies. I got into the series from my uncle's MSX.

Yeah Revengeance was my first Metal Gear game. The gameplay that I saw from the LP convinced me to get it once it came out on PC.
I played MGS3 on the 2DS because I don't have a Playstation console and I played Ground Zeroes on Xbone, with Ground Zeroes being my first MGS game. Not sure if I'll pick up Phantom Pain.

The Revengeance one is pretty good. It's what convinced me that the game was worth buying to play it.

Idk, boredom I guess since I'm waiting for my friend to finish eating before we do more Diablo.

Ah well yeah thats part of the reason I got into MGS that and the MGS3 machinama video.

Zenfalcia

Yui Horie, anime VA/anison singer. Did the openings and endings for Toradora, among other things, and voiced Minori in it as well.
Oh, that's cool. She also was in Golden time and did the Openings and endings. They're quite good.
;~; I really wanna go through the rest of Kamen Rider first tho... There is ton I still need to catch up on. You're making this really hard...

Yeah your probably right. I got a ton for Megaten.
You can do both.
I've had like 30 avatars over the past 3 months lol.
That's nothing. :p
I was going to make that joke but I don't have any good ones left.
It's fine.
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK!
Keep reading!!!
Watch it yourself. I already suffered through enough of that shit.
Okay, i'll make sure to have fun and remind you of AMAZING moments.
But there's so many animes I still need to watch. I'm still in the middle of Hajime no Ippo(ep 36?) and then I'll have to check what my next step is. Probably FLCL.
FLCL is a good choice.
I've still got the stack
tabs
of manga to read. Now no important stuff for a while, I may as well read more Franken Fran/Akumetsu.
Aw yeah, more franken fran. Akumetsu is also good. Those tabs will haunt you forever.
Should be Zen's face there. I think he's used the phrase "It's fine" way more than Pat has at this point.
"It's fine" - Pat
Does Pat still come here?
Who?

KdylanR92

Haven't seen many dragonball movies, maybe like 1 or 2 , anybody got any good recommendations?

The last one I saw was the saiyan god one and I hated it.

Xiraiya

What's the best DBZ movie?

The first one, with Bardock is probably the best overall, I also really enjoyed the first Broly movie as well.

The rest were pretty eh though the first Cooler movie was decent and History of Trunks was rad just because of Future Gohan being an awesome gruff guy with Goku traits, instead of the shitty nerd the real timeline ended up with.

Ilvocare

Oh man, I just remembered that this is a thread talking about the Best Friends, and is not a talk-about-literally-everything-except-the-Best-Friends thread, and that I've let their backlog pile up past 10 videos!

I know what I must do....

Take a shower which will cause me to not watch their videos

by which I mean I'll be bingeing on their videos after I finish

Oh man, I just remembered that this is a thread talking about the Best Friends, and is not a talk-about-literally-everything-except-the-Best-Friends thread, and that I've let their backlog pile up past 10 videos!

What do you mean? We're super on topic!
Oh, that's cool. She also was in Golden time and did the Openings and endings. They're quite good.

You can do both.

That's nothing. :p

It's fine.

Keep reading!!!

Okay, i'll make sure to have fun and remind you of AMAZING moments.

FLCL is a good choice.

Aw yeah, more franken fran. Akumetsu is also good. Those tabs will haunt you forever.

"It's fine" - Pat

Who?
Never use LightGAF kids, I used it for about 3 hours because I wanted to switch it up, I just changed back and now I'm disorientated as fuck.

Xiraiya

"Bardock Father Of Goku" was legendary, just because you get to see a fodder character fight in a cool and smart enough way to overthrow significantly stronger enemies while continuously getting stronger in the process, the fights and pacing in that movie were fantastic, way better than much of the series.

The first Broly movie was awesome too, just because the idea and concept of Broly is amazing, even though Broly himself is a pretty shallow and uninteresting person, though how he fights is pretty rad.

Zenfalcia

The show itself is good, it's just that the experience suffers from the low quality dub.
i'll make sure to watch both just to compare.

Have fun with that.
Never use LightGAF kids, I used it for about 3 hours because I wanted to switch it up, I just changed back and now I'm disorientated as fuck.
Nothinf wrong with LightGaf.
except everything about it.

We are though! How about Micheal and Paul? Don't forget Willie and Lyle!
i'll make sure to watch both just to compare.

Have fun with that.

Nothinf wrong with LightGaf.
except everything about it.

It's not great, sensitive eyes suck.
I'm honestly not sure why I stayed on light. Maybe it's because you guys keep saying dark is better and I want to be contrarian
Well it is better, it won't blind you.

Top Bottom