• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Jman014

Hmm. I loved it in general, mostly because of the atmosphere. In the game set up, the contradiction of it being the best prison ever...yet it seems EVEN LESS secure than other prisons.

It's one of my favorite LPs. I keep replaying it and laughing at some of shit that happens in it. If Paxton were a psychotic killer no way would I want to be imprisoned there while that fucker was sneaking around. Guards are incompetent shitbags.

360pages

I'll never understand how reviewers can give a game a poor grade for being difficult...isn't that the point?

Unless it's because of poor controls, camera etc..then fine.

To be fair...Infinite world is fucking hard even on very easy unless you are competent at the controls. Advanced stuff that only human players would be able to pull off in Budokai 3. AI would throw that shit out, like cancels and shit.

The game does offer a tutorial both in training mode and options to do it in story mode. But most people skip that option, it doesn't help that all characters play very differently in Infinite world, which is good in VS. But when going though the story mode, switching from Goku to Piccolo for a few fights can be a bad time.

To be fair...Infinite world is fucking hard even on very easy unless you are competent at the controls. Advanced stuff that only human players would be able to pull off in Budokai 3. AI would throw that shit out, like cancels and shit.

The game does offer a tutorial both in training mode and options to do it in story mode. But most people skip that option, it doesn't help that all characters play very differently in Infinite world, which is good in VS. But when going though the story mode, switching from Goku to Piccolo for a few fights can be a bad time.

Eh still, thats part of the game is learning.

360pages

Eh still, thats part of the game is learning.

Yeah, true, but it's also a fighting game. And plus, I don't expect reviewers to learn the game in and out. The game is super fun, but just learning 1 character can take awhile. I love the game more than Budokai 3, but Budokai 3 was also simpler and redid the entire Budokai system. Infinite world, only adds things and made the game more complex.

Zed watch Kuroko.
No GTO is way better
latest

GTO Spoilers
HES JUST STRAIGHT UP PLAYING APE ESCAPE

Yeah, true, but it's also a fighting game. And plus, I don't expect reviewers to learn the game in and out. The game is super fun, but just learning 1 character can take awhile. I love the game more than Budokai 3, but Budokai 3 was also simpler and redid the entire Budokai system. Infinite world, only adds things and made the game more complex.

Idk..I just hate the whole mindset that reviewers have that if the game is hard then that means it's bad.

Skrams

Is it that dark (both Berserk and Monster)
Well, this is hilarious.
Got my smash soundtrack.
Nearly blew my trucks speakers out with the xenoblade medley
Still waiting for mine. I need it.
I'll watch GTO if you watch Kuroko

...maybe
People need to do this more with swapping shows to watch and actually watching them instead of just going, eh maybe then writing it off forever. Someone needs to find out what that effect is called where people recommend a thing and then people then avoid it because of it being recommended too much.

Ilvocare

Yosuke scenario FINISH!

...Yeah, he's clearly designed to be an entry-level scenario, through and through. However, it was worth it to see it become a universal "shit-talk Yosuke" convention. And his response of "I can stop them shit-talking if I shittalk back even harder" is something that, while not entirely successful, is a strategy I can respect.

Dr Wahwee dabes
People need to do this more with swapping shows to watch and actually watching them instead of just going, eh maybe then writing it off forever. Someone needs to find out what that effect is called where people recommend a thing and then people then avoid it because of it being recommended too much.
Swapping shows would be fun.

Recommendations in here should be taken as light ribbing anyway.

So I wasted 2 hours going from one pharmacy telling me they were out of that kind of medicine then after waiting 45 minutes at another, they tell me my prescription has a wrong # because whoever filled it out fucked it up. The only thing I could do is go back to the ER and have them fill it out AGAIN. This was 20 minutes before a due date I had that I couldn't work on because I couldn't sit without being in so much pain. If I missed the deadline I wouldn't be able to film Tuesday and we only have 3 projects the whole semester so this will probably fuck my whole grade up if he doesn't accept it. I decided to go home, it's 30 minutes late and now I'm limbo waiting to see if I get to film next week or not. This is why I hate going to the damn doctor. The ER was the 3rd visit somewhere because elsewhere they were either not there anymore despite saying they were open until 1PM or that they couldn't prescribe me anything so it was worthless. I'm about to blow my lid.

Think I'll watch 2BF videos.

Top Bottom