• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

heinz_ketchup.jpg

It's good tho!

Okay.
Good lord..I'm losing faith in people by the droves.

Yes actually. Australian food is mostly just from other countries.
Which I love.

Try it on a meat pie sometime..you'll never go back to ketchup.

Rizzi

Good lord..I'm losing faith in people by the droves.

Try it on a meat pie sometime..you'll never go back to ketchup.

What you call ketchup we call tomato sauce. It's even on the bottles.
Not to be confused with tomato sauce that you put on pasta though.
It's weird.

Rizzi

I just remembered another thing I am going to miss when I move. The take away near me makes the best pide. :<
This is now the food thread.

Another thing about Dead Money is that the Ghost People give me the fucking heebie-jeebies. I just noticed that if you destroy one of their limbs that isn't their head, you can still see them breathing. That means that even though you incapacitated them, they're still alive. They're fucking creepy, I really like them.

zennyzz

While 'remembering death' is impactful in certain situations such as Yukari, Shinji, Ken and Junpei. I felt that it didn't intertwine it enough into everything. A lot of the theming felt very surface level. Like we never really get to experience the Apathy syndrome or see it encroach on the world in a meaningful way.

It hit fine enough, but I felt that for such a poignant type of theme they could have gone way further.

Zenfalcia

All of those things are garbage. Ketchup is fine with more things than a mustard.

AbsolutelyDisgusting.png

Also I use Spicy Mayo on fries and ketchup goes well with scrambled eggs.
you love it tho.

Ketchup is pretty good with eggs.
I know. Really unorthodox, but those japanese are crazy.
Truly curayzee.
I don't even want to list the things I've had with ketchup before.

Noodles, mashed potatoes, steamed fish, pancakes, etc.etc.
woof.. I can't even imagine how that tastes..

It's weird how they just started on the number 3 and then went to 4..
Okay we joke about that but Strength of the Sword actually fucking did that
If ketchup isn't an option then salt.
Most are salted so that's usually not a problem
Also I use Spicy Mayo on fries and ketchup goes well with scrambled eggs.
I didn't know spicy mayo was a thing but damn straight to that second one. The only time I don't use ketchup with eggs is when they're hard boiled.
BBQ sauce on everything. EVERYTHING.
YEAH

Atlus did the smart thing by starting their series at 3. Everyone knows that the 3rd game in the series is the best. MGS3, DMC3, Metroid 3, etc.

While 'remembering death' is impactful in certain situations such as Yukari, Shinji, Ken and Junpei. I felt that it didn't intertwine it enough into everything. A lot of the theming felt very surface level. Like we never really get to experience the Apathy syndrome or see it encroach on the world in a meaningful way.

It hit fine enough, but I felt that for such a poignant type of theme they could have gone way further.

Fair point. That never really bothered me, though.

Top Bottom