• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Man I haven't eaten since like 4-5 yestertday and probably won't eat for like 2 more hours.....
Try it, idk if you like blue cheese or not though, I also eat it on my burgers so..
If I get the chance I could try it
Except actual barbecue.
Somehow yeah
You make them properly.
What a bunch of food snobs in here
Maybe idk..I rarely if ever eat ketchup by itself.

Stop making me feel bad! ;-;
The people that eat ketchup by itself make me feel weird. Like I'm okay with it, but what the fuck are you doing

Okingjrr

Well I didn't get any responses, so I'm just gonna post it:

Quote to reveal my not so embarassing video I made for my English class

It's about introverts in the workplace with some video games/anime references.

Zenfalcia

Well I didn't get any responses, so I'm just gonna post it:

Quote to reveal my not so embarassing video I made for my English class

It's about introverts in the workplace with some video games/anime references.
nkPF65E.png
edit: like pg said, it's private.

Man I haven't eaten since like 4-5 yestertday and probably won't eat for like 2 more hours.....

If I get the chance I could try it

Somehow yeah

What a bunch of food snobs in here

The people that eat ketchup by itself make me feel weird. Like I'm okay with it, but what the fuck are you doing
Not actually by itself, I'm talking about how you add it to make bbq sauce etc etc.

You'll feel bad when you try it.

We must judge everyone! Just like judging a certain frenchman's way of brushing teeth!

I probably will.

Archgan

Late Reply
Hopefully Matt wasn't putting on airs when they said they get into the groove later on. They also really need to turn up the announcers as this is some peoples first introduction to the game and they're not audible at all. I'm curious as to what weapon combos they find later since I don't remember the game being that combo-y. It's been a while since I've played Madworld, so I've forgotten a lot of it.

When Matt said Woolie found combos that he didn't, I think he was talking about in episode 3(?) where Woolie found the different moves and finishers with the knives.

beat SMT4 last night
wasnt expecting the final bosses to be level capped as well lol, but i still won
Belial was a pain as i had to pray he wouldnt heal all that big soviet damage i did to him
starting Skyward Sword(legally) later today
gonna go download the MH Link DLC right now first though

mike0dude

I don't like buying preowned game, because you never know if the previous owner didn't rub his dick all over the disk before selling it.

Top Bottom