• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

mike0dude

shutterstock_133093055.jpg

I wanna eat lasagna now...

Alfebit

Banned
Yo guys is Touch My Katamari any good? Also I'd be interested in Love Max!!! if it weren't on the Vita.
I already have it. I played a bit with Mara but I haven't played in a while. It's a pretty fun game but the slowdown can be pretty bad at times.
Freedom Wars?

Skrams

When Matt said Woolie found combos that he didn't, I think he was talking about in episode 3(?) where Woolie found the different moves and finishers with the knives.
If that's it then I'm already disappointed. He did mention something about air juggles or something I think. I'll wait until episode 5 or 6 to know for sure.

If only best buy wasn't a dick and shipped all of them. I had $35 of stuff in my cart ready to buy then realized they would ship none of it and also none of it is available at a store near me to pick up.

Volgarr is a hard game, man.

Nah. Git Gud. I got Ending A in that game in 12 something hours. Take your time and win.

;~; I wish the PS3 version was ever on sale.

It was PS+ back in August.

Okingjrr

Volgarr is a hard game, man.
You playing that these days?
I got it sitting on my Xbone's hard drive unlauched. I'll get around to it one of these days.

No just ain't into touching other people's penis like you guys
and Woolie
are. :p
This could go really far as a dirty joke, but I won't push it.

Actually it's toast within two slices of bread. Look at how appetizing it is.
Homersalivating.gif

Ilvocare

Fuck me, I missed Ultimax last night, didn't I?

Ah well, what's happening other than foodGAF?
Which I'm immune to because I just ate breakfast.

Also caught up on TBFP material up to the DBZ Xenoverse episode. That fucking Scrubloards, man...

Xiraiya

Upgrading to windows 7 within the next hour, formatting everything while Beloved is away doing family stuff, I think I have everything I need backed up, new Win7 drivers for stuff, Game saves, personal stuff, Photoshop stuff. Sort of going through to doublecheck if there's anything I want to keep, Most Steam games I can re-download whenever, though I might back 1 or 2 up so I can play them immediately.

Yo does anyone know if Touch My Katamari and the Vita version of the MGS Collection are any good?
Assuming the Vita is using the same version of MGS Collection as the PS3, that I can attest is fantastic, MGS3 HD is a wonderful experience on the PS3.

Fuck me, I missed Ultimax last night, didn't I?

Ah well, what's happening other than foodGAF?
Which I'm immune to because I just ate breakfast.

Also caught up on TBFP material up to the DBZ Xenoverse episode. That fucking Scrubloards, man...
Yeah sorry man. If ya want I could go for a couple of rounds. I need to get rid of my gambling salt.

Neol

Upgrading to windows 7 within the next hour, formatting everything while Beloved is away doing family stuff, I think I have everything I need backed up, new Win7 drivers for stuff, Game saves, personal stuff, Photoshop stuff. Sort of going through to doublecheck if there's anything I want to keep, Most Steam games I can re-download whenever, though I might back 1 or 2 up so I can play them immediately.

What did you have before XP or Vista?

Either way its a huge improvement. I would even recommend going to Windows 8 considering 10 is going to be released in the near future.

Xiraiya

What did you have before XP or Vista?
Either way its a huge improvement. I would even recommend going to Windows 8 considering 10 is going to be released in the near future.

I'm getting a new PC in the next couple of months and on that I'll do the upgrade to Windows 10 offer they have going, but for now I just need to get off XP since so many games refuse to load on it, XP has been insanely reliable for me.
I didn't care at first when it was only like Sleeping dogs, but now pretty much everything no longer supports or loads on XP even if it uses the exact same engine/hardware as older games that do.

Skrams

Really? I got my PS3 mainly for Ultimax, so I haven't seen the sales for it after I got my PS3.

It was free for PS+ people in August, yeah. Vita and PS3 versions.

Seeing this in Ippo actually sent shivers down my spine.

Spoilers for around ep 35(image itself is no spoiler):
Sendo being unconscious but still staring at Ippo.

God, Sendo is so fucking rad.
I also felt chills and no sense of satisfaction at the end of the match. That's the point though. It's fucking great and chilling as hell.

What are the requirements for getting Ending ?

Ending C requires you to beat the game normally.

Ending A
requires you to not get hit and after you open so many chests you start getting valhalla spirits or some shit. After you beat the first level you move on to an alternate path with a limited set of lives. If you can clear all the alternate paths with a limited set of lives then you get Ending A. You can get more lives through not getting hit and opening chests, but you don't have many lives still. Maybe 4-5 for your first alternate path then you can rack up more from there on.

Ending B
requires you to clear at least one alternate path and then complete the game regularly.

Oh man, This war of mine is great. Still on my first attempt and I'm on Day 6, but food is running low. Gonna continue later. Is there a max limit of days you can stay alive? In other words, is it a "how long can you survive" or a "can you survive for X days" kind of game?
Its rng based on when the war ends

But be prepared to get fucked by winter

Top Bottom