• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Skrams

What's a discussion thread without the ability to go off topic? It's like a fighting game without cancels. You just aren't really living.
Yeah, you'll be fine.
Eh, regardless of the genre of the TV or anime show, there is a culture behind the whole thing depending on its country of origin, whether it be TV shows, animation, movies or games.
It's not so much that those shows burned me out on Anime as a whole, I was just looking for a different kind of thing. For example, you're not going to find a show similar to The Wire in any Japanese anime due to differences in cultural undertones and relevance.
For something like The Wire, sure. Media from different places can carry certain genres differently, but if you look hard enough you can still find things differing from the norm. I plan on showing a person who doesn't care about anime at all some Monster soon since they enjoy the thriller genre. It's just the thing of stuff being so good that the format of it doesn't really matter anymore. If you wanted something that you absolutely couldn't find in an anime that was actually good then it's understandable.

Well okay then....

Any of you guys ever tried Joylancer?

I find the controls weird and it's early access as hell.

Also for Gintama ep 79, I need a gif of Kondo's butt doing the thing.

Yeah, I go home today! Gonna enjoy this break!

Unfortunately, games not named Bloodborne fail to entertain me, so I am going to do a lot of manga reading then. Wish me luck.

.gif

Yeah, they are going to saw a chunk of my clavicle off and then remove a bunch of calcified bits and broken bits of bone that somehow the original Emergency Room missed 7 years ago, and repair my laebrum as well as my ball socket.
Damn, I wish you a speedy recovery, at least all the hype games will be ready and available once you recover!

So, I'm curious. Anyone else on here play/used to play D&D?
I've always wanted to play it but have never found people interested in it.

Chapter 6. Will continue today and once it apparently gets super fucked, I'll start Ippo. Worst thing is that I've been completely spoiled on a lot of fights.
The level of fucked will vary between people, a palate cleanser may be a good idea.

Yo, long time fan, first time Gaffer.

Sup?
Welcome to the party! Not much at the moment, I'm just waking up.

I'm curious, how did you hear about the thread?
That sounds like a horrible thing.
We eat food in Australia. :p
Yeah, like Vegemite
Mmm Yeast

croten

I just finished season 1 of Kuroko and I have to say that I hate everything about the generation of miracles bullshit. Hey look at these basketballers, this one has the fucking sharingan. This one is invisible. fuck all that, Aomine is cool because his deal is that he's just amazing.

I just finished season 1 of Kuroko and I have to say that I hate everything about the generation of miracles bullshit. Hey look at these basketballers, this one has the fucking sharingan. This one is invisible. fuck all that, Aomine is cool because his deal is that he's just amazing.

I actually don't know how a Sharingan would help you in basketball anyway.

Zenfalcia

A certain aaron-lagaan is salt right now.

Anung

Un Rama
Misses is at work so I thought "fuck it, I'll clean the shit out of this place" Every room is pretty much perfect but the bedroom man. She has so many god damn shoes its driving me crazy. And its making cleaning that room borderline impossible.

Zenfalcia

Misses is at work so I thought "fuck it, I'll clean the shit out of this place" Every room is pretty much perfect but the bedroom man. She has so many god damn shoes its driving me crazy. And its making cleaning that room borderline impossible.
You can do the thing.
"Anime"

It's not that I don't like it it's just that I hate that specific part of it. I'm sure I love the same parts Aaron does.
I'm sure he loves all of it.

Top Bottom