• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

What anime blu ray collectors edition would you buy if you had the money aside from Fate/Zero and Gurren Lagann?
I mean, I have quite a few favorite series, but I don't know if many of them would have a blu ray collection that I would have to buy as soon as I could.

But off the top of my head? Probably Macross Frontier, both the TV and Film box sets, the latter in particular as I've not seen any of the movies and it's got some nice extras.

Your parents should've been teaching you how to handle one at a young age.

I had to learn by myself how they worked.
No one in my family has a credit card cause my mom doesnt like it, she perfers a debit card and I have no money to pay for either a charge card or a credit card.

360pages

It's possible to get a house with piss poor credit/ No credit, it's just that you would have to pay it all up front...which is flat out impossible for most people. Plus if you are alone, chances are you are better off with an apartment.

Can't you just get by with a debit card?

No one in my family has a credit card cause my mom doesnt like it, she perfers a debit card and I have no money to pay for either a charge card or a credit card.

Goodness children, how do you plan to be able to get access to car loans or mortgages?

How about a business loan?

It's my degree getting the better of me but I get frustrated hearing people treat credit cards like they're the devil.

They're financial tools that allow you to take you cash much further.

Plus, with the numerous gift, reward, and cash back options available with credit cards, you can gain a tangible benefit for buying stuff online.

It's possible to get a house with piss poor credit/ No credit, it's just that you would have to pay it all up front...which is flat out impossible for most people. Plus if you are alone, chances are you are better off with an apartment.

FYI, Apartment Landlords do credit checks on people.

Goodness children, how do you plan to be able to get access to car loans or mortgages?

It's my degree getting the better of me but I get frustrated hearing people treat credit cards like they're the devil.

Plus, with the numerous gift, reward, and cash back options available with credit cards, you can gain a tangible benefit for buying stuff online.

alright, alright your right let me just get some money out so I can pay back those crdit cards
Empty-Wallet.gif

and let me just magically have the credit to be accepted.

Jman014

I got a credit card with my bank when I started college almost 5 years ago. I love my credit card!

For some reason I read that in the voice of a guy standing in front on my door trying to sell me something.

Top Bottom