• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Mara just keep posting those Berserk updates
So jelly.

Physical. Nothing is more sick than awesome boxart.

Plus, I might get into game collecting some day and owning things like the Drakengard/Nier trilogy and Xenosaga trilogy are some of my prize possessions.
They got wrecked due to some stupid nonsense where my mom washed and dried them in a machine.
TL;DR: I am cry.

Game collecting is so fucking sick.

Awakening is. Which is why it's my GOTY for that year over Rising.

The others are just straight SRPGs.

image.php

Berserk chapter 8 spoilers
Hmm...so Griffith is part of the god hand. Judging from the information they give you, it seems Guts and Griffith were once part of a team and Guts looked up to him. Griffith betrayed and sacrificed Guts to achieve his goal of becoming one of the god hand and Guts is, due to the brand this act has given him, constantly chased by demons that want to drag him into hell.

Not sure if this is entirely correct, but we'll see.

Keep reading
I slept for 18 hours.

That's literally the most sleep I've gotten in ever.
Great, I'm sure you needed it after moving. Did you get the painting business sorted out yesterday?

I slept for 18 hours.

You feeling any better?
Ya I wouldn't play the Korra game if you don't care about Korra. And even if you do it's probably not going to be as fun as you would hope. Revengeance, however, is very fun.
I'm sure I'll like the Korra game, I just might get annoyed when I get to the shitty enemies I keep hearing about
My order was $200 with 1 day shipping...
You don't have Prime or Student?

Zenfalcia

Berserk chapter 8 spoilers
Hmm...so Griffith is part of the god hand. Judging from the information they give you, it seems Guts and Griffith were once part of a team and Guts looked up to him. Griffith betrayed and sacrificed Guts to achieve his goal of becoming one of the god hand and Guts is, due to the brand this act has given him, constantly chased by demons that want to drag him into hell.

Not sure if this is entirely correct, but we'll see.
keep reading.
I don't know where those hands have been man! Did they wash them beforehand? Are they picking their nose or digging their crotch?

No, I do 20 pushups/situps/leg lifts a day. I rike it.
Why not everything? Mm.. the taste of dead skin. So appetizing.

Ew exercise.
I slept for 18 hours.

Conglaturations.
Is Fire emblem just a waifu simulator cross a tactical RPG?

I'm in chapter 2 on classic. I like the game so far. When does it get balls hard?
play on lunatic, then it gets balls hard.

Mara just keep posting those Berserk updates
They got wrecked due to some stupid nonsense where my mom washed and dried them in a machine.
TL;DR: I am cry.

Game collecting is so fucking sick.

If anything, it'd probably be a PS2 collection since it has the more diverse library that I'm really fond of. Didn't grow up with or care for any of the Nintendo consoles pre-N64, but the PS2 was a huge part of my teen years.

You motherfucker! I love all of those things!

Lamb is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. And don't even get me started on the vegetarian stuff. Baba ganoush and falafel are the shit.

If anything, it'd probably be a PS2 collection since it has the more diverse library that I'm really fond of. Didn't grow up with or care for any of the Nintendo consoles pre-N64, but the PS2 was a huge part of my teen years.

Lamb is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. And don't even get me started on the vegetarian stuff. Baba ganoush and falafel are the shit.

I'm gonna come kick your ass and then order one of everything at the restaurant your parents work at!
It's fine. What's the worst that can happen?

Ew, but you get all sweaty..

Yep.
A guy can blow his load in your food and you can get an STD.

Then you shower and feel clean.

Jman014

I'm sure I'll like the Korra game, I just might get annoyed when I get to the shitty enemies I keep hearing about
Korra is still fun. I just personally didn't have as much fun as I was hoping. You might still find it somewhat fun, tho!
tumblr_n8px3nl3Su1sdpck8o1_500.gif

The only pikachu I kind of like is Jessica Nigri
Yay Lucina! I want to get the amiibo for her and Robin when they come out.
OH cool, also question to everyone do you guys perfer digital or physical copies?
Since I mainly play on PC it's just digital for me.

I dont buy enough from amazon to use it. I literally use amazon like once a year for stuff haha.
Ah alright. Well if you're still a student by the next time you buy something remember Student is free and it's free 2 day shipping for six months
The shitty enemies start from the beginning, tho.
It's fine.
Korra is still fun. I just personally didn't have as much fun as I was hoping. You might still find it somewhat fun, tho!
Yeah I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I've played more than enough shitty games that things sit well with me if they're just okay

Skrams

It's a very middling game. The combat is good and then there's not much else going on. You're not really pushed very far to find the weird intricacies of it either. I didn't have much problem with any of the enemy types either.

Marlow brigs was a better low budget character action game

It's funny because this is a lie. It's funny to talk about Marlow Briggs and all, but it's a very boring god of war clone that has little to no depth while somehow being over 6 hours.

It's a very middling game. The combat is good and then there's not much else going on. You're not really pushed very far to find the weird intricacies of it either. I didn't have much problem with any of the enemy types either.
It's short enough that it probably won't bother me, and if it does it won't be that much
Slightly. Though I'm so sore that it doesn't matter.
Do you have to do anything else?
[Punisher Moon]
YEAH

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Okay, a thing just happened.

My dad lost his job a while back, and he just recently got a new one, but I was told by my parents that they could afford community college to problem, but unless I got a huge scholarship (a full ride) I would not be able to afford to go to my local university, and since I didn't want to be laden down with debt from student loans, I decided to go to community college for two years and have my parents cover 5K of my tuition at my local university for the next two years, with the rest coming out of my savings.

I was just told that my dad is doing much better at his job, and can afford to save up for his and my moms retirement and pay for two people at college no problem, but not room and board, so I would have to stay at home. I'm completely fine with this. I'm pretty happy. I need to raise my GPA a bit (currently 3.65), but other than that, I look like I can go to college at my university!

FUCK YEAH!

It's funny because this is a lie. It's funny to talk about Marlow Briggs and all, but it's a very boring god of war clone that has little to no depth while somehow being over 6 hours.

I found about an hour of marlow brigs enjoyable

I found maybe 20 minutes of korra enjoyable

360pages

I think it mostly depends. Marlow Briggs can be enjoyable on the sheer what the F of it all and presentation. Korra is a very bland game visually even with the cellshading.

Top Bottom