• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Alfebit

Banned
Ymcjkl2.gif

That volume.

Alfebit

Banned
This isn't what I'm implying and you know it. It's like looking at Obama or some shit burning a bra, you want to know the story. You're not telling the man to stop you just want to know why the fuck he's burning a bra. I WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS LADY IS TAKING PICTURES OF THE LIFE AND HOMETOWN PAGE

I think I might need some sleep

This isn't what I'm implying and you know it. It's like looking at Obama or some shit burning a bra, you want to know the story. You're not telling the man to stop you just want to know why the fuck he's burning a bra. I WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS LADY IS TAKING PICTURES OF THE LIFE AND HOMETOWN PAGE

I think I might need some sleep
Just teasing, I have no answer for you

I have something shameful to admit.

I like Doctor Who

Why is that shameful? It's a fun a scifi show. Total bullshit all the time, but a ton of innocent fun. I quite like it.

Are you ashamed because of the obsessive and creepy fan base? Because fuck that shit. Supernatural and Sherlock are both really fun shows, I give no fucks about how much their fanbases suck shit.

Why is that shameful? It's a fun a scifi show. Total bullshit all the time, but a ton of innocent fun. I quite like it.

Are you ashamed because of the obsessive and creepy fan base? Because fuck that shit. Supernatural and Sherlock are both really fun shows, I give no fucks about how much their fanbases suck shit.

I think the show has dropped off in quality since the Smith era because they tried appealing to tumblr and shit.

Tennant best doctor.

Da bess

Numb

No shame in that. I was a whovian for years
although I'm much less so after this past season. Capaldi's great, but everything else...not so much.

The first seasons are tough for them all.
They need to establish everything quick except Matt smith who had an easy flow

Of the new ones yes
Tom Baker is still the best
I never thought i would watch a show with missing episodes replaced with stills

I've never really watched any of the old stuff. I'm an 05+ pleb.

I think the show has dropped off in quality since the Smith era because they tried appealing to tumblr and shit.

I haven't watched a ton of OldManWhat'shisface, but he seemed mostly okay from what I saw. The episodes seemed a little more ridiculous, though.

beinfilms

The first seasons are tough for them all.
They need to establish everything quick except Matt smith who had an easy flow

Yeah, but the problem is, the quality of the writing is generally meh, the overarching plot wasn't great (the twist was pretty good, but it was spoiled for me by the fucking official BBC Facebook page), and I'm getting pretty bored with Clara as a companion.

Nothing bad enough to cause me to stop watching, certainly, but enough to covert me from being a whovian to my true calling, as a Whedonite.

I am going to watch the 4th Doctor during spring break. I have been told he is best older doctor.

Fucking tumblr made it hard to like Matt Smith.

I'll get to it someday. From the gifs I've seen he seems pretty neat.

Luckily I've never been on Tumblr and I had a falling out with my friend who went on there and loved Doctor Who, so I never really had to deal with his shit.

I'll get to it someday. From the gifs I've seen he seems pretty neat.

Luckily I've never been on Tumblr and I had a falling out with my friend who went on there and loved Doctor Who, so I never really had to deal with his shit.

Part of it was husbando wars.

Except without irony and with really fucking creepy creepy bullshit

I only watched it during the down time between seasons.
05 stuff is good aswell

I originally watched Doctor Who to laugh at it for being a dumb cheesy show. Week later I was current. I think Smith had started airing at that point.

I did the same thing with Farscape, which despite only making it two seasons in is probably my favorite scifi show ever.

beinfilms

Personally, my favorite doctor is Tennant, but I've always felt that Eccleston could've been even better if he'd had more than a season, or, you know, was willing to come back for things like the 50th anniversary.

Personally, my favorite doctor is Tennant, but I've always felt that Eccleston could've been even better if he'd had more than a season, or, you know, was willing to come back for things like the 50th anniversary.

I hated Eccleston with a passion. I couldn't wait for him to get the fuck out.

Numb

Yeah, but the problem is, the quality of the writing is generally meh, the overarching plot wasn't great (the twist was pretty good, but it was spoiled for me by the fucking official BBC Facebook page), and I'm getting pretty bored with Clara as a companion.

Nothing bad enough to cause me to stop watching, certainly, but enough to covert me from being a whovian to my true calling, as a Whedonite.
It could take place anytime anywhere so the writing should be full of amazing and great stuff but the budget is stopping them. Isnt one of the writers also doing Sherlock stuff?
The only show i am hyped for is Hannibal nowadays. The new doctor needs to find his tempo first
Talking about watching stuff i havent done any show or movies and anime watching since Monster Hunter came out.
Truly crack

beinfilms

I hated Eccleston with a passion. I couldn't wait for him to get the fuck out.

Really? Well, to each his own, I suppose. I just really enjoyed his sense of humor, and the way in which you could feel the recent pain of the time war. The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances stands as one of my favorite stories to this day, up there with The Doctor's Daughter.

For some reason I'm looping the Persona 5 trailer theme, and I'm wondering if they're gonna layer vocals on this track. With ultimax "Break Out Of.." was in all the trailers, but the vocal version only got revealed close to/on release.

Numb

It seems as though i have moved from denial into accepting monster hunter as the only game i will be playing.
until Bloodborne comes out atleast.

beinfilms

Well, as much as I enjoy talking about thinks I like,
(If there's ever a Buffy/Firefly/Agents of SHIELD/etc. discussion without me, I will brutally murder you all.
<3 )
I still have a week of classes to go before spring break, so I need sleep.

Good night, nerds!

Ilvocare

YEAH

I DID IT

NOW I KNOW

Literally ALL the Arena scenarios FINISH.

That hiatus I took in the middle of them was super necessary. Going through all of those one right after the other started to get a bit repetitious, but the unique scenes were really good.

Fuck man, the end of Aigis's story almost yanked a tear from me, with the context of everything following it up.

Also her story is the only one to demonstrate
how everyone managed to escape Junes looking like they did after they get out of the TV world.

Top Bottom