• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Ilvocare

1327121284082.gif

What a scrub
i dont even have the game yet but ordered it. so im a super scrub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3MF0XUxStc

Village

and educational!

I mean yeah but, i'm talking about the pitch of that show, it seemed to be a myriad of shows manga even light novels at that time coming out which is

" well the guy who made this show wanted this show to be a slow burn about politics and economy in past era's but we don't have the budget talent or the GOTS benifit of also being about pre MGR MGR shit, with future cyborgs and cops and shit. So instead here's a cute girl that isn't exactly human to help you learn about economy. HUh... huh.... were canceled aren't we"

Guys.

I'm a complete scrub with Aigis and can't Orgia Mode to save my life.

Please laugh at me.
Fear not citizen your friendly neighborhood Aigis player is on the scene
maxresdefault.jpg

just spam her megido fire, everyone runs into it. Also JC is fucking godlike, her anti air 2B is fucking amazing too.

Well I miss having my Wii U browser but so far the PS4 is doing alright by me for letting me have audio through the controller for everything. So annoying having to switch to my gamepad at night instead of having video on my TV with Netflix and sound coming through the gamepad I could only do one source. I haven't played much because it's just downloads and updates. I might trade in my TLOU digital voucher for something.

zennyzz

Is it wrong to like Mary Sue characters? I'm really loving Kaito Kid and Conan from Detective Conan.

I'm a Liz main. I'm really rusty with her tho.

A character is all about execution rather than traits.

Tendou Souji from KR Kabuto is the smuggest, always rightest, never does anything wrong motherfucker I've ever seen.

But he carries himself in such a good way and in spite of it the world doesn't just bend to his whim where I can enjoy every bit of him despite the fact that the chances of him having a personal flaw are close to negative.

Is it wrong to like Mary Sue characters? I'm really loving Kaito Kid and Conan from Detective Conan.
If they're used smartly in the world it's fine.

The word loses meaning now too, it can mean cliched, unlikeable, poorly written, idealized, self-insert, power fantasy...

You can do them right though. Usually by making them fun to watch or easygoing. Most protagonists edge up on Mary Sue anyway.

I'm fairly certain that I'm a cool guy.
Guess that means I'm not, despite having bookshelves full of consoles and games and controllers all over this tiny ass studio apartment. No posters hung up, and my single Nine-Ball Kotobukiya model isn't prominently displayed anywhere.

...I need to do something about that poster that came with my Drakengard 3 limited edition. I don't just wanna tack it on to the wall and call it done, I'd want to get it framed.

Numb

That DBZ video is getting more hate that i thought.
I thought DBZ fans depleted all their rage and anger into the live action movie

I now want to force abu to watch it.

Don't worry he's not working next friday night and he's on Spring Break. I'll just keep texting while im working to make him watch it with you guys.

Guess that means I'm not, despite having bookshelves full of consoles and games and controllers all over this tiny ass studio apartment. No posters hung up, and my single Nine-Ball Kotobukiya model isn't prominently displayed anywhere.

...I need to do something about that poster that came with my Drakengard 3 limited edition. I don't just wanna tack it on to the wall and call it done, I'd want to get it framed.

Same here lol. I still didn't hang it up, but I just don't wanna thumbtack it and call it a day.

Top Bottom