• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Nah dude it was the good kind of clingy, she wasn't constantly up my ass, but she just liked being around me, like being in the same room etc we could be doing completely different things.

It was great. I miss that girl, she moved man..

I dig crazy chicks.

I've dated crazy. This girl wasn't crazy.

Haha! That's the trap! You have to clean and take out the ink sacs before you can cook them!
And then I'll be defenseless while I clean them!
61b.gif

Nah dude it was the good kind of clingy, she wasn't constantly up my ass, but she just liked being around me, like being in the same room etc we could be doing completely different things.

It was great. I miss that girl, she moved man..

I dig crazy chicks.

You're still a teenager, you can't answer that yet.
You think that's crazy? You haven't seen crazy till you've been stabbed in a fit of paranoid/jealous rage.

Idk she freaked out on me a few times when I would talk to other people..not just girls..anyone..

Sounds like insecurity. Now, it could be crazy, if she starts threatening self harm unless she can check your phone, or if a girl responds to you on Facebook, she'll call you at 2 in the morning demanding a explanation...

Jman014

I never let anyone win. If we are against each other in anything, I don't care how old they are, I will do my very best to decimate them. It'll teach them to git gud.

I bet some of the people playing the new UT are kids. They're getting owned along with me by the UT vets.

Sounds like insecurity. Now, it could be crazy, if she starts threatening self harm unless she can check your phone, or if a girl responds to you on Facebook, she'll call you at 2 in the morning demanding a explanation...
Yeah that sounds like her, she would hack my facebook and call me at 2am crying asking me if I still loved her because I didn't act like it because I was talking to -insert name here-. Then proceed to tell her I love her, she would come over at 2am and yeah.

In the upper thigh. A few inches from the bits.

Idk man, that initiates fun time for me.

My friend and I had a discussion earlier. If you had to lose an eye, which one would you choose? I would lose my left eye, because I think an eyepatch would look cooler on that side.

Yeah that sounds like her, she would hack my facebook and call me at 2am crying asking me if I still loved her because I didn't act like it because I was talking to -insert name here-. Then proceed to tell her I love her, she would come over at 2am and yeah.

That is the opposite way that I handled that biz. I just told her to calm her insecure ass down, and stop trying to interrupt the little sleep that I get.

My friend and I had a discussion earlier. If you had to lose an eye, which one would you choose? I would lose my left eye, because I think an eyepatch would look cooler on that side.

Can I lose both?
That is the opposite way that I handled that biz. I just told her to calm her insecure ass down, and stop trying to interrupt the little sleep that I get.
Is it bad that I liked it when she came over and just kinda laid on top of me and slept?

I kinda like having that insecurity there..it makes me feel..wanted.

Man, it's a shame you two aren't together anymore

Nah,
I just asked her to hang out everyday all the time, and did everything I could. I rationalized it as being nice.

I believe the popular term is "whipped".

Oh..I thought you literally bent over backwards because she asked you to.

It's fine, you're 17 now is the time to make those mistakes.
Man, it's a shame you two aren't together anymore
It really is.
If that's what you desire.
Yeah..I always found the idea of being blind to be interesting, getting to know people without the first impression of seeing their face and just getting to know them via voice, tone etc.
How would you play vidya games!?!?

Nice.

Good.
I wouldn't.

Top Bottom