• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Started Episode 3

Yeah yeah yeah, keep going until at least the first Generation of Miracles Match.

Probably the bourbon.

Shhhhhhhhh It's a secret to everyone

0VJXeDM.gif

Phew, rad last game AC.

Yeah, Good sets. You found my weakness that only PG knows! I never block anything high and assume that you can somehow knock people out of All out attacks like focuses in SF4.

I really wanted that too, I wanted to see that 10 straight by my name.

Ilvocare

Yeah, Good sets. You found my weakness that only PG knows! I never block anything high and assume that you can somehow knock people out of All out attacks like focuses in SF4.

I really wanted that too, I wanted to see that 10 straight by my name.

Now all I have to do is proceed to do something else entirely and not let you know that I know that you know.

Ilvocare

You know what, I'm gonna do an entire classic Arena scenario tonight. Who should it be? I've personally done Labrys', Yu's, Yukiko's, Chie's, Teddie's, and Akihiko's. I might as well let BestGaf decide who I do next.

-I will do the story matches at the highest possible difficulty in the game.
-To familiarize myself with the character I'll do their 10 beginning challenges which will take literally no time at all.
-I'll count votes that quote this post.
-If a character has a bad ending I am morally obligated to do that first. I am allowed the luxury of multiple saves to pursue this decision.

I'll accept majority. Who's it gonna be?

You know what, I'm gonna do an entire classic Arena scenario tonight. Who should it be? I've personally done Labrys', Yu's, Yukiko's, Chie's, Teddie's, and Akihiko's. I might as well let BestGaf decide who I do next.

-To familiarize myself with the character I'll do their 10 beginning challenges which will take literally no time at all.

Chie.

Both Kanji routes.

sjay1994

-If a character has a bad ending I am morally obligated to do that first. I am allowed the luxury of multiple saves to pursue this decision.

Chee

So I finally got back to Ahtlaka and used a save editor to force Imoen to XP parity with my crew. Holy god damn hell, she's a level 21 mage and can cast all sorts of crazy shit like TimeStop, Power Word Death, Improved Mantle, Horrid Wilting. Christ Even WISH.

Classic arcade? As in P4A's story for each character? Do Naoto's

Ah toonami gaf just went through the episode of gurren where
like 5 people die.

But they didn't go through Gurren, they went through that weird thing that stole the animation of Gurren but had this like, really terrible cast of English voice actors reading lines vaguely similar to the ones from Gurren.

mrmyhthef

Yosuke

Zenfalcia

All it matters is if you played re4 and hl2 completion
*loud sweating*
Ah toonami gaf just went through the episode of gurren where
like 5 people die.
How are they taking it?
So I finally got back to Ahtlaka and used a save editor to force Imoen to XP parity with my crew. Holy god damn hell, she's a level 21 mage and can cast all sorts of crazy shit like TimeStop, Power Word Death, Improved Mantle, Horrid Wilting. Christ Even WISH.
Isn't that cheating tho.

I don't what any of that means, but it sounds cool.
I'm impressed personally. I haven't played Deus Ex, WoW, Baldur's Gate 2- but that's all.

Go play Deus Ex.

I was a wee babby and I didn't know any better. Someone just brought The Orange Box too my house and I played it.

Ilvocare

Before I judge, what level did she join in the first place? I know nothing about BG outside of levels take forever and make a huge difference with each one.

Classic arcade? As in P4A's story for each character? Do Naoto's

Yes, I'm explicitly doing Story mode, not Arcade.

Before I judge, what level did she join in the first place? I know nothing about BG outside of levels take forever and make a huge difference with each one.

Yes, I'm explicitly doing Story mode, not Arcade.

She joined at level 11. When I rescued her, I was level 18. I sent her home, and by the time I got out of the underdark and back to Ahtlaka where she was waiting, I was level 22.

For context, the maximum level you could reach in pre-expansion Baldurs Gate 2 was 15 with a Paladin (my guy).

Alfebit

Banned
But they didn't go through Gurren, they went through that weird thing that stole the animation of Gurren but had this like, really terrible cast of English voice actors reading lines vaguely similar to the ones from Gurren.

You mean Gurren Lagann: Definitive Edition?

Top Bottom