• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

The Disappearance of Goodwil Suzumiya

The entire thread
is my personal fantasy

tumblr_ljsz929Fap1qbq4v6o1_400.gif

Completely unrelated to anything but is that show worth checking out? All I know about it is that is exists and it is popular.

The show is ok, though the movie after the series is pretty fucking good.

If you do watch it, a few tips.

First, Marathon the endless eight. Second, watch the show dubbed. Third, its all on youtube dubbed in chronological order, which is the best way to watch it because fuck the release order for that show.

Ilvocare

Yea going through the first time I had a very very vague idea that this was a sequel and what was going on in it. The narrator and his luscious voice helped clear a few things. But from what I got from it the first time was fine. Daein is overrun by Begnion and a brigade group is fighting back. It's only later where younger me got confused.

Your talking about the people in the dawn brigade right? Yea most of them are pretty bad, I normally always use Nolan, Aran and Jill in the harder difficulties. They should have a availability stat hidden somewhere.
Vika had the potential to becoming a great unit but dam that availability. Why you gotta drag her down Tormod?!

Oh man, I forgot about Aran, not only because "muh Nephenee" but also because I, like the idiot I am, tend to value high-offense and fragile units with considerable evasion rates over straight tanks.
Unless the best general managed to get some Boots slapped on him. Then war changes.
This methodology made playing through Awakening's Hard mode way more difficult than it needed to be until very recently.

And I was referring to brand-new introduced characters in the DB that did not originally appear in PoR. Zihark can stand toe-to-toe with Edward, it just depends on whether you want a bulkier or a speedier Trueblade.

Also that narrator is the best, fuck the haters who disagree. Without him I'd never have learned of "the LAGOOOS".

...The more I think about it, the more I realize RD would benefit from a remake that significantly restructures the structure and game flow of the game.

EDIT: Oh wait this is a Best Frauds thread, not an FE thread.
shhhhhhhhhh

Completely unrelated to anything but is that show worth checking out? All I know about it is that is exists and it is popular.
I like it, but the episode format is based on the light novel, so it doesn't go chronologically unless you find the right sequence. Even if you don't enjoy it as much, watch all of it then Disappearance. It will all be worth it in the end.

I didn't think it was all that great. It's alright, but definitely not worth the hype imo.

The show is ok, though the movie after the series is pretty fucking good.

If you do watch it, a few tips.

First, Marathon the endless eight. Second, watch the show dubbed. Third, its all on youtube dubbed in chronological order, which is the best way to watch it because fuck the release order for that show.

I like it, but the episode format is based on the light novel, so it doesn't go chronologically unless you find the right sequence. Even if you don't enjoy it as much, watch all of it then Disappearance. It will all be worth it in the end.
All right, the release structure seems really strange. I'll probably have some free time after this week, I may check it out.

All right, the release structure seems really strange. I'll probably have some free time after this week, I may check it out.

This is probably the only show where I'll ever recommend chronological. The only benefit the release order had was that it actually kind of had an ending, but considering S2 and the movie now exists, its totally pointless and confusing bullshit to watch it in release.

It's not bad. Release order is the way to go, though.

I heard bad things about S2, but most S2s are bad anyway, so whatever.
This is probably the only show where I'll ever recommend chronological. The only benefit the release order had was that it actually kind of had an ending, but considering S2 and the movie now exists, its totally pointless and confusing bullshit to watch it in release.

I'm hearing conflicting answers. I'll have to do some research before hand if I do watch it.

So i picked up UNIEL. Can someone explain to me what the bar in the middle of the screen on the bottom does? ANd what (D) does
The GRD bar is a meter that you and your opponent share. it goes up when your more offensive and down when you backdash or get hit?. There is a circle in the middle and when it completes the one with the most GRD gets an attack boost. You can sacrifice some of your GRD for more special meter. D gives you more movement options and manipulation of your GRD.

For more info check the tutorial video on YouTube.

The GRD bar is a meter that you and your opponent share. it goes up when your more offensive and down when you backdash or get hit?. There is a circle in the middle and when it completes the one with the most GRD gets an attack boost. You can sacrifice some of your GRD for more special meter. D gives you more movement options and manipulation of your GRD.

For more info check the tutorial video on YouTube.

thanks

Anung

Un Rama
Bastard! Pat do you remember all the persona lies you've told?

4CKC2Dq.jpg

"Can you recall every loaf of bread you've had in your life?"

Top Bottom