• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Playstyle change, basically? I see, I've barely ever touched Ultimax, so I didn't actually know about these changes. Her original gameplan was nice, but I have to admit, it wasn't very good.

They limited her long range options, and gave her more close range options basically.
Like, she has a limit on her ammo now, but she can use a close range 'shadow shot' at any time now. And they gave her a shoryuuken basically.
I don't know, a lot of Ultimax changes just feel slightly... poorly thought out. Eh, maybe I'm just bad at accepting change.

There's a lot of stuff to process in this game.

It's a little similar to MvC3.

I want to just do the story mode and keep learning, but P4.

There's a lot of stuff to process in this game.

It's a little similar to MvC3.

I want to just do the story mode and keep learning, but P4.

I'll never forget the first time I loaded up P4A... love at first combo~
That said... I'd say mess around with everyone's challenge mode to find your favorite character first.

I'll never forget the first time I loaded up P4A... love at first combo~
That said... I'd say mess around with everyone's challenge mode to find your favorite character first.

It definitely requires a sturdier controller. I felt like mine was going to fall apart trying to learn all of the cancels and the dodges.

I've just gone with the Xperia Z3. It's okay, by the time I upgrade my phone I can just hop on that Samsung train.

Also damn I knew online with UNIEL would be barren, but damn it is barren. I just want to fight randomers to get better quicker.

Edit: PHONE GUY IS A FUCKER. It was a Z3 Compact. I went FUCK YOU (not quite like that). To get a Z3 it would cost a fucking lot of money to do. So I'm a bit pissed because I was looking forward to a Z3. Guess I'll have to get a standard S5. URGHHHHHH.

Oberon

Banned
That's what I remember too... but Dok is making me doubt it...

I am pretty sure that she was unlicked from the get go.
I know that, since I didn't play enough of story mode to play as her. I really wish the story mode be more interesting and less like P4. I don't need a stupid recap every 10 second.

Zenfalcia

I've just gone with the Xperia Z3. It's okay, by the time I upgrade my phone I can just hop on that Samsung train.

Also damn I knew online with UNIEL would be barren, but damn it is barren. I just want to fight randomers to get better quicker.
How barren are we talking about? ;_;

Clearly, you haven't drunk enough. go drunk you're home, aaron.

I wish i slept... dammit.

image.php

It's never too late to sleep.

I've stopped being pissed about the phone guy not being clear to me. I really wanted the Z3 in the end. All I need really is a phone that I can play Love Live on. After that it is fine.

Zenfalcia

I've stopped being pissed about the phone guy not being clear to me. I really wanted the Z3 in the end. All I need really is a phone that I can play Love Live on. After that it is fine.
Love live is love, love live is life.
How can you wake up when you never went to sleep?
Yeah... Yeah...
What the hell is UNIEL. I keep seeing that name appear in this thread.
under night in-birth exe late.

The procrastination is really strong tho. Either way, it'll be done eventually.

Speaking of getting work done, I need to get my networking assignments done in about an hour.

I just got reminded of the god damn monstrosity of a show known as Joey...fuck Matt Leblanc for thinking he cold hold his own show.

I watched an episode or two in the past and vowed never to do so again. Then again, I don't like Friends either so I should have known it wasn't for me, though despite my dislike of the show, it's still better than the likes of Joey.

No that's The Big Bang Theory. Joey is rather The Evil Within of sitcoms.

I loved Friends to death and watching that show took years off of my life.

No because some people actually like The Evil Within.

I would say Grounded For Life would be The Evil Within of sitcoms.

It wasn't completely barren, I at least was able to find games but I don't know if there's matchmaking based on skill since I was fighting people with waaay higher skill level than me. Lost 13 times in a row before I won a game.

Sure, I can understand that. I can see why people like Friends, it just personally didn't pull me in. I grew up with Seinfeld and Frasier and I adore both. Curb is super good too. Scrubs was great for the first five seasons or so.

I don't hate the game, I just think it's mediocre. I can see the gory action style it's going for, but it didn't work.

Grounded for life?

Seinfeld is great as well, I never liked Frasier just wasn't my style of comedy, Scrubs was alright, again not really my style.

Grounded For Life was like..one of the last few Sitcoms to come out before they just died as a genre, imagine Irish Full House but more crude to match it's early 2000's audience.

Top Bottom