• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

semisonic

Banned
It's not that hard to embarrass me

I usually leave it to auto but I'll set it to random when I can jus 4 u bb

Thanks bruh
also no johns but jeez that string's range is deceptively long for a low hitting attack
just like every other character's besides linne, apparently.

Thanks bruh
also no johns but jeez that string's range is deceptively long for a low hitting attack
just like every other character's besides linne, apparently.

Yeah a good rule is always block low unless they go in the air or you know they're going to do an overhead

Also no sleep johns holy shit I'm doing so fucking garbage. Like even more than usual

Okingjrr

That whole mystery box episode was like: UNLEASH THE MATT-KRAKEN!
Goddamn it, I actually feel a bit ill..I played this while being completely alone and in a pitch-black room with volume turned up.
Maybe I'm just a big baby, but I do not recommend it for anyone.
I like to play my horror games in the darkness with headphones. That's probably why I never finish them.

Okingjrr

I do that as well and it works fine. Whether it be Slender, Amnesia, SH2, Call of Cthulhu, Penumbra or whatever you think of, I've played them in the dark and with headphones on if possible and I've finished all of them.
P.T though? I did beat it, utterly terrified every step of the way, but it's the first time I've felt sick afterwards. I think I've found my limit.

What kind of ill are we talking about here? Stomach pains? Headaches?

semisonic

Banned
Oh, okay. Never use it

Hey, when you don't have high damage per combo, you gotta have something to cancel out the difference.
I'm actually kinda surprised I almost won, all things considered.
I gotta say Linne dittos kick ass
AND FOR FUCKS SAKE USE RANDOM MUSIC OTHERWISE WE GET THE SAME 2 THEMES FOREVER

Top Bottom