• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

SHACK PULLING THE LAG SWITCH ON ME.
Jk I wasn't going to win that anyways lol, I was tripping up all over.

Also are randoms joining?

semisonic

Banned
Oh man I got bopped
Just wasn't able to convert anything i got into damage.
Also there are totally randoms joining what the fuck

So I just backed that Mega Man X figure kickstarter for $100 to get the orange and silver version. I can
pretty much
afford it.

Suddenly though, I'm struck by the realization I could always get other figures that are cheaper.

So my question is do I get the one $100 limited edition awesome figure, or maybe 2-3 cheaper figures I've wanted for a long time.

I could also maybe fix my ps3 as a third option

I just realized my nephew has a ps3. Anyone want to DOA it up in half an hour hopefully maybe before he comes back and plays GTA or Skate all day?

mike0dude

So I just backed that Mega Man X figure kickstarter for $100 to get the orange and silver version. I can
pretty much
afford it.

Suddenly though, I'm struck by the realization I could always get other figures that are cheaper.

So my question is do I get the one $100 limited edition awesome figure, or maybe 2-3 cheaper figures I've wanted for a long time.

get all of the figures, Get that PVC crack in yo veins.

pretty much
afford it.

Fix your PS3 for UNIEL and Ultimax.

pretty much
afford it.

I don't know what those other 3 figures are, but they probably not as cool as X. A real Mega Man fan would buy that figure assuming he/she had the funds to do so.

Xiraiya

That goddamn mystery box episode
only exists as an excuse for Matt to relieve himself of months of built up Simpsons quotes Woolie banned him from saying, it's great.

Ilvocare

"Hey so our old friend and his wife aren't actually going back to their home after lunch, they're actually heading to our house, and you're going to participate in the conversation until they leave"

-Dad

Conversation between the 'rents and them are about, in order (before they leave):

A) Dead dogs that both of our families used to own
B) Light pollution and why it's bad
C) "this younger generation has it too easy and has everything given to them, they need to have it harder"

I literally became dead fucking weight for an hour and a half. I was not allowed to leave. I had nothing to say about any of this that wouldn't have been a rather unsavory "shut the fuck up".

Mass is in like another hour and a half too.

Fuck this.

Okingjrr

Lump in my throat (very slight nausea) and a bit tired. I was alone and it was super quiet aside from the game's audio and I forced myself to go through it without looking away, despite already getting terrified during the first five minutes or so.
Didn't want to tap out.

I'm a babby. I'm Agi.

Props to you for sticking to it, I would've chickened out after a while.
Hopefully Kojima delivers on his promise of making you and everyone else shit their pants.

Okingjrr

I don't know what those other 3 figures are, but they probably not as cool as X. A real Mega Man fan would buy that figure assuming he/she had the funds to do so.
;_;
Btw, I've never been able to play the X series, so I don't care all that much for it. But it's still an awesome looking figure.

pretty much
afford it.

Buy the figures cause those are super cool

And so that you'll be forced to play fighting games on PS4 with me forever cause I don't like Ultimax

Alright, another New Vegas update. My guy got into a fight with Cass. She called him an asshole and threatened to leave. His response was to go back to her fam-wait, they're all fucking dead. Then he beat her to death with a baseball bat. What a hero.

Top Bottom