• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

beinfilms

Ok, I really need to stop this whole up til 5, sleep til 4 thing, even on weekends. I've got no day left!

Anyway, how's it going, guys?

sjay1994

I'm pretty sure it's more Zach VS Benny

Max's reaction when Matt shit talks Benny

d99bf1c05acad3a1fb2f3ed74b85f0d3.gif

I can't wait for Bloodborne. It comes out 4 days after my last day of College. From Software may have well just made this game as a graduation present to me.

Personally I think 2 years from announce to release is the perfect time frame. A year or less feels way to quick, and more than 2 years feels too long.
Bloodborne has taken my ideal amount of time for a hype cycle, but it's a game I care so much about already, they could've taken however long.

sjay1994

I can't wait for Bloodborne. It comes out 4 days after my last day of College. From Software may have well just made this game as a graduation present to me.

My semester ends the day MKX comes out.

Problem is my home internet is fucking garbage, and I won't be able to have decent matches.

beinfilms

Not bad. I need something new to watch though.

I don't know if it's at all your kind of thing, but whenever anyone needs something to watch, I feel obligated to recommend Firefly. It's one of, if not the best, show I've ever seen (not to ridiculously hype it up, or anything.)

Top Bottom