• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

SunhiLegend does it again

s3ou1t.gif

Great megaton gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Got to the part in the PE playthrough where Pat and Woolie talk about Bleach getting canceled, and honestly? I don't get where people are getting that they're talking about the dub being canceled. They're clearly talking about it being canceled, not Toonami dropping it after it ended (as far as I know none of them watch Toonami anyway). Yeah it happened a long while back, but so what? It's not like they never bring up old shit or anything.

EDIT: And Woolie's confusing spin-offs with shows starring actors from other famous shows. But hey, he likes Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, so I can forgive it.

Issun

Neo Member
Guys, I just finished P4G. I feel like playing P3 now... Should I play P3 FES or P3P? Which version did woolie play?

I thought of asking in this thread since I got into persona because of the zaibatsu. Maybe someone here is in a similar situation?

Guys, I just finished P4G. I feel like playing P3 now... Should I play P3 FES or P3P? Which version did woolie play?

I thought of asking in this thread since I got into persona because of the zaibatsu. Maybe someone here is in a similar situation?
He first played P3P first, but I recommend you play FES for your first time.

Also Welcome to the thread. Remember your here forever.

Haven't played P3P but I recently finished FES

Hmm. This is a tough question. I usually recommend people play FES first, but since you already played P4G it might be hard to go back. P3P plays a lot more P4G. I guess it depends on which you care about more, the ability to control your party memebers or having in game and animated cutscenes.

P3FES' presentation is way better despite lacking Party control. Do that for your first time. Then play P3P for FeMC.

Alfebit

Banned

Hey welcome. From what I understand P3FES is the best way to play it your first time. I also got into Persona because of them and this thread tho I've opted to go with P3P because I don't own a PS2.

Also I find it a little funny that I used that picture as my first avatar when I first joined GAF.

Fes first, then portable.

Zenfalcia

I managed to sleep for 16 hours...

So what's happening?
Yay. Hurray for sleeping for long periods of time.. i love wasting my whole day sleeping..

i'd pick fes, but you might hate the older mechanics and lack of team control. So, if you can't stomache that, play P3P. Woolie played Fes.

Hmm. This is a tough question. I usually recommend people play FES first, but since you already played P4G it might be hard to go back. P3P plays a lot more P4G. I guess it depends on which you care about more, the ability to control your party memebers or having in game and animated cutscenes.

FES has expanded content in the Journey, which is why I recommend playing that over Portable

Issun

Neo Member
Hey welcome. From what I understand P3FES is the best way to play it your first time. I also got into Persona because of them and this thread tho I've opted to go with P3P because I don't own a PS2.

Also I find it a little funny that I used that picture as my first avatar when I first joined GAF.

He first played P3P first, but I recommend you play FES for your first time.

Also Welcome to the thread. Remember your here forever.

Thanks guys! Well yeah... I should mention: I also only joined Gaf because of them. So posting in their thread is kinda funny. Not sure how I feel about being trapped in here tho...

I see... I feel like I should go with FES, but I'm scared of going back. Guess I will have to be brave for once

I see... I feel like I should go with FES, but I'm scared of going back. Guess I will have to be brave for once

FES is definitely the best way to experience P3 for the first time. As long as you properly use the tactics commands then the lack of party control shouldn't hinder you too much.

Top Bottom