• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Emouse

Sweet! My Smash Bros. Premium Sound Selection CD came in the mail today.
No Megaman music... I'm doubting the premiumness of this collection.

Boooo I'm still waiting for mine, I was dissapointed to hear that there was no Megaman tracks because they are probably my favourite ones in the game, is there sonic and pac-man stuff?

Xiraiya

I always wondered why there was so much black text on DarkGAF, you'd think they would make it gold or something if it's over a dark background.

Okingjrr

Boooo I'm still waiting for mine, I was dissapointed to hear that there was no Megaman tracks because they are probably my favourite ones in the game, is there sonic and pac-man stuff?

There are no Sonic tracks but there are 3 Pac-Man tracks.

semisonic

Banned
It looks white and gold.

fe538d84.png

Zenfalcia

I always wondered why there was so much black text on DarkGAF, you'd think they would make it gold or something if it's over a dark background.
I think light gaf should just be white and yellow, while dark gaf be black and blue. That's the best combination of colours.
;)
user_23744_3TE98SS9.gif

I always thought your stand was to make yourself extremely attractive ;)
You don't ever know how I look like tho.

mike0dude

I think I was quite rude towards Matt and Woolie last night in the Stream chat, did I say anything bad? I was half passed dead after 4 am.

semisonic

Banned
I think light gaf should just be white and yellow, while dark gaf be black and blue. That's the best combination of colours.

;)

user_23744_3TE98SS9.gif

You don't ever know how I look like tho.

I uhh... I don't know how to turn on darkgaf.
Also, you remember your mexican avatar from before?
Yeah, that's who you are in my head until I see evidence otherwise.

Ilvocare

So FBF went from "this is simple and fun" to "OH JESUS FUCK EVERYTHING IS FLYING ABOUT AND INFINITE AIR COMBOS ARE NOW"

It's hard and fun. Only complaint is that there are, as of this moment, 3 enemy types, not counting palette switches. One of those types is just straight-up a mini-version of the first boss. Something tells me if I hit 6 enemy types by the end of the game that aren't either palette swaps or mini-bosses it'll be a miracle.

Game Grumps(Danny in particular) called The Adventures of Link an instant classic.

What a load of shite.

It's the black sheep of the series and it's so painfully obvious a cash grab by Nintendo to combine Mario sidescrolling with Zelda assets to do an adventure RPG type of thing.
Zelda 2 is cool. I think other games did what it did better, but come on its a NES Action RPG, that's rad.

360pages

Game Grumps(Danny in particular) called The Adventures of Link an instant classic.

What a load of shite.

It's the black sheep of the series and it's so painfully obvious a cash grab by Nintendo to combine Mario sidescrolling with Zelda assets to do an adventure RPG type of thing.

I think you might be a little too hard on the game. Remember this was the second Zelda EVER. The series didn't find its footing yet and they were probably trying different things to see what worked. The assets alone makes me think some work was put into it.

beinfilms

What's been going on on here? I've only been at class for the past couple hours, and I come back to all kinds of avatar shenanigans.

Zenfalcia

I think I was quite rude towards Matt and Woolie last night in the Stream chat, did I say anything bad? I was half passed dead after 4 am.
I can't believe you actually said that and on a stream! You were terrible and shamed us all!
I uhh... I don't know how to turn on darkgaf.
Also, you remember your mexican avatar from before?
Yeah, that's who you are in my head until I see evidence otherwise.
It's at the top and there's a button to change to dark gaf.

I never had a mexican avatar tho... Unless you're talking about the ones Misses bull gave to me during january.
Oh I know...

I really don't though.
I know you don't.
Also my essay is about half done. Yay? Only took 10 hours. This is a fucking short ass essay.
Same.. Except now that I got back to gaf my productivity died.

I'm convinced you have all just made your avatars into a png of the broken link just to fuck with everyone.

Edit: Hm..this is all a work..I know it...

semisonic

Banned
I can't believe you actually said that and on a stream! You were terrible and shamed us all!

It's at the top and there's a button to change to dark gaf.

I never had a mexican avatar tho... Unless you're talking about the ones Misses bull gave to me during january.

That's the one from the month I joined, so yeah.
Didn't even know it was an avatar bet.
Huh.

So I might as well post about my PS3 problem to see if I can get some answer, so about 3 or 4 years ago my PS3 stopped reading disks, I couldn't find a way to fix it so I just brought a new disk drive (same model and everything) and installed it myself. Now it can read disks but unfortunately it sometimes won't. So I have to keep ejecting and re inserting the game disk over and over again till it finally reads it. It's been doing that since I put in the new disk drive. Anyone experience this before?

Top Bottom