• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Zenfalcia

Yeah, they came back for me.

Unfortunately.
You love it tho.
vjgorx.png

Alfebit

Banned
Morning nerds. Did Max save the Zaibatsu?

AND GET HYPE FOR THAT MGSV ANNOUNCEMENT ON WEDNESDAY! RELEASE DATE HERE WE GO!

Anung

Un Rama
Whats this stuff about B.I.O.F.R.E.A.K.S and Max? I feel like I've missed out on some shit.

curse you reel lyfe.

Yo PG, so I finally realised why Eltnum's 214B wasn't connecting in her BnB, it's based on distance and how long you hold IC*5C. The closest you can get to your opponent is about the halfway mark of the stage from default position. (Btw I'm talking about starting the combo with 2C and not one of her short normals). It also doesn't matter how far you are from them as long as both hits from 2C connects. For the IC*5C, you have to hold it down all the way till it finishes then you can connect with 214B. Any earlier and they will recover out of it.

So who has UNIEL here? So I can shit talk you and then get my ass kicked because I'm terrible at it.
Plus I want people to play with ;-;

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yo PG, so I finally realised why Eltnum's 214B wasn't connecting in her BnB, it's based on distance and how long you hold IC*5C. The closest you can get to your opponent is about the halfway mark of the stage from default position. (Btw I'm talking about starting the combo with 2C and not one of her short normals). It also doesn't matter how far you are from them as long as both hits from 2C connects. For the IC*5C, you have to hold it down all the way till it finishes then you can connect with 214B. Any earlier and they will recover out of it.
What the fuck are all these bus routes :p

Not serious calm down, I just don't care about fight games.

Ah, I see. I'll try it out myself when I have time.
Me, PG, Shaku, Shack, Crack, Romars, semisonic, UT, I'm probably forgetting like 2 people.

I think numbatista also has it.

Top Bottom