• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

ultimax

I strategically broke my console just for this! IT WAS ALL A WORK

Also this will take forever to ship so it'll probably be Thread 16 by then.
JohnCenagif1_zpssh2usurf.gif

Try Hilda. She's a zoner. Plays like Nu in BB.

It's not like it matters. Goodwil is dead.

I will never let him forget the legacy of goodwil

Skrams

I really hope someone uploads the full max stream to youtube with the chat. It won't feel the same watching it and knowing I'm missing Pat quotes in chat.

Also I went and rented The Order from a redbox. Time to pop it in my PS4 and oh, 2.04 update. It's only 200 MB. That'll only take my shit internet 2 hours according to the PS4. Great. I wonder if there's a day one patch for the thing too. That'll be good. Shouldn't this shit of downloaded without me having touched my PS4 in a month. Why Sony?

360pages

Ugh, I actually like the 3D models in pokemon. Wish the animation was better for them, not only that I still don't have Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Ugh, I actually like the 3D models in pokemon. Wish the animation was better for them, not only that I still don't have Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
Well, they've been doin sprites for basically all of time. Give a bit of time to smooth out the wrinkles. I imagine the next gen will be a bit better.

I hope you feel sick after saying that.
Why should I? The mastery of gameplay worked into a narrative has been perfected since Indigo Prophecy, to blend into a seamless experience that creates an amazing experience by minimizing the gameplay entirely into an experience that enables the player to become invested in the masterful writing, in a variety of well fleshed out settings full of compelling characters.

360pages

Anyone read Dragon Ball Z rebirth of F?

It's really dumb, it makes sense in a way...but it is really dumb how they got Frieza to comeback. Like the sheer ignorance and stupidity the Z fighters would have to display to allow it to happen is jarring...

Why should I? The mastery of gameplay worked into a narrative has been perfected since Indigo Prophecy, to blend into a seamless experience that creates an amazing experience by minimizing the gameplay entirely into an experience that enables the player to become invested in the masterful writing, in a variety of well fleshed out settings full of compelling characters.
Not funny. Not at all.

Top Bottom