• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

360pages

Spoilers for Rebirth of Frieza!
Frieza is stuck in hell, which sucks. The remnants of his army are around looking for his pieces...but they are impossible to find...considering they were exploded twice.

They say fuck it and get Pilaf to find the Dragon Balls. (All while he Z fighters go, Lol someone found the Dragon Balls! Not even bothering to investigate it) the dragon states he can Wish Frieza back to life, but not in whole. so he wishes Frieza's parts in front of them "Alive" they throw him in a blender and he is revived. He gets pissy and kills most of his men, and recalls that Goku Beated Buu and got news that he fought Beerus.

Frieza then decides that he will train to reach his FULL Potential since what he shown actually wasn't his strongest.

All while Goku and Vegeta are training with Whis and the Z fighters not really giving a shit other than (Wow this energy so is similar and kind of weird...)

sjay1994

I like klepek a lot. He was my second favorite giant bomb member back when he worked there

Eh, was never a fan of giantbomb.

I can't stand kirkmans obnoxious writing style, and Patrica Hermandez? Woof. Forget about it, with the click-bait shlock she has written.

Anung

Un Rama
I used to be big on Giant Bomb but my interest has waned over the last year with the line-up changes and what not. Two Guys Play fill that gap for me nicely now.

We truly are the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon.

I tried to think of the dumbest longest game name. It was either that or UNIEL

We truly are the Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late?

mike0dude

We had to cryogenically freeze his body in maple syrup to save him. He probably won't return till the great Canadian Geese Wars.

fuck them Geese, they think they so good cause their Dollar is stronger.

I'd like them to win... but they won't because of the patch and the sheer amount of RT fans there are. They have a convention dude.

Whens the Best Friends Con?

it already happend, it was called Dash-con.

We truly are the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon.

I tried to think of the dumbest longest game name. It was either that or UNIEL

We truly are the Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late?

No. There's that one Candy mobile game. I can't remember the name.

Top Bottom