• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Mathaou

legacy of cane
404.jpg

Jamie OD

We truly are the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon.

I tried to think of the dumbest longest game name. It was either that or UNIEL

We truly are the Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late?

"We truly are The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa."

I expect that line to be in the game if it ever appears.

I feel like that games writers were just sitting in a room coming up with bad jokes in English that they didnt fully understand.
Well, I cut them a little slack cause they are french and I'm assuming english isn't their strong suit, but man, they needed to run that shit by native speakers first.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Stop it Kate Upton! I will NOT play Game of War!

image.php

Forgot to mention this but that look suits Carl. I wonder if his car is ok.
She's so hot tho.
You mean a totally stuck up bitch? Yeah, she's real. I knew her in high school.
I feel bad for you. I go to a private high school right now on scholarship and I still haven't met anyone that bad. There's stupid, stupidly rich kids, but no one as bad as Victoria. I also don't get bullied, so I may not have met them.

I feel bad for you. I go to a private high school right now on scholarship and I still haven't met anyone that bad. There's stupid, stupidly rich kids, but no one as bad as Victoria. I also don't get bullied, so I may not have met them.
Yeah, i went to public school. And all the rich kids were as bad as victoria. If you've ever played bully, they were basically the preps. They couldn't fight for shit though.

Top Bottom