• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Oh god. Oh no. I'm catching up on Best Friends videos and in part 3 of Life is Strange I noticed something. Something that I didn't notice when I was playing. It's terrible.

Boy, are there some conservative, rich, white, racist, xenophobic, self entitled assholes at my private, catholic, primarily white high school. Whooda thunk?
Yeesh.
They weren't super rich. Just richer than the rest of us. Don't know why they didn't just go to the catholic school down the road.
Because people are silly.
What's a black school?
A school made up of mostly blacks. It's an experience.

I like how Liam is the guy in the group that actually has/ does hunt, yet the lore says Woolie is the animal killer.
There are many ways to kill animals and hunting is just one of them.

Also, I'm pretty sure the lore plays up the "Woolie hates animals" thing, so lore!Woolie probably goes out of his way to punch birds and stomp on bugs compared to an actual hunter.

There's a rage face sticker in Chloe's car.

648.gif

sjay1994

Don't worry, I got off the light post.
I just got home from school, I'm heading out to the post office in a couple minutes, something up?

Shh... we made lore for you.

You can't come back till 20XX during the great Canadian Geese Wars, because you are frozen in maple syrup because you licked a lamp post.

I thought the fact this game even had a commerical was surprising. Turns out DS2 also had a commerical, but it was set to some christian rock.... which was weird.

Well yeah that's good, but they made it seem like an extremely generic game. Squint and you might just see The Order instead.

I already noped at "We ah bohn of the blood"

Shh... we made lore for you.

You can't come back till 20XX during the great Canadian Geese Wars, because you are frozen in maple syrup because you licked a lamp post.

I will accept my icy prison and await my time to return.

This is the boat posting now, there is a computer on board

Skrams

That sure was underwhelming, I don't think that's going to get anyone that doesn't know this game interested.

Yep. I've been on blackout and not watched any trailers since the Chalice stuff. I tried to watch this with the mind of a normal person trying to be sold on a video game. I couldn't do it. I think even a normal person would want to see gameplay instead of it weirdly crammed into a corner and barely able to tell what's happening. Fucking they could of just shown the giant wolf boss jumping down and it would of been practically the same thing.

Also yeah, noped at the beginning of the talking.

Ants

i dont know how long it's been since some of you were in high school or even college but you get tons of kids who think that rage faces and "epic win" are funny or cool. Kids are fucking stupid. They'll laugh at anything.

Top Bottom