• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Nordicus

Frienders, is DBZ: Battle of Z worth $7.50 (Vita version)? I kinda liked the demo, but it doesn't seem like there's a ton of content there.
Mr Satan is Battle of Z
ColossalAnimatedDogwoodclubgall.gif

No, I pretty much exclusively meant in real life.
Ohhhhhhhhhh I thought you meant here and I was like "Really? When did that happen? I must've missed it"

Then yeah, that's the same thing though, being friends lets you have a harsher tone without them taking it as ad hominem. Some people are also hyper sensitive.
They also get called a fraud when they mess up OTs and totally get paranoid, so much so they change their name to hide from the shame.

How can you trust text on the NEO? They're not actually people, they're just 2d avatars.
My paranoia is wholly unrelated to my name change, thank you.

Without avatars, now we're all faceless monsters with floating names.

A few more things that happened in my New Vegas adventures is that i've raised my Caesar's Legion status to idolized, became a paladin in the Brotherhood of Steel, and still haven't went into Vegas. Also, while I was at Cottonwood Cove, I noticed a family of recently captured slaves. I decided to buy their freedom, and when I went to free them, I flipped a coin. After it landed, I beat the mother to death with a baseball bat and ate her corpse in front of her children. I decided to let her children go for shits and giggles, and when I went to go pick up Arcade, they were there. It was really awkward.

A few more things that happened in my New Vegas adventures is that i've raised my Caesar's Legion status to idolized, became a paladin in the Brotherhood of Steel, and still haven't went into Vegas. Also, while I was at Cottonwood Cove, I noticed a family of recently captured slaves. I decided to buy their freedom, and when I went to free them, I flipped a coin. After it landed, I beat the mother to death with a baseball bat and ate her corpse in front of her children. I decided to let her children go for shits and giggles, and when I went to go pick up Arcade, they were there. It was really awkward.
The legion should be so proud.

Zenfalcia

*loud sweating*
Don't you guys love being stuck in the middle of two people arguing and that argument makes everything really tense and awkward?
I love it. It's great.
His burning heart will withstand all punishment.
I was getting worried he wouldn't

Is that guy ass naked?
I tio though the salt would make him rage quit. He got so salt. He went past the level of scrub lord to be salt king.
My paranoia is wholly unrelated to my name change, thank you.

Without avatars, now we're all faceless monsters with floating names.
Surrreeee...

You have "avatars" it's just a blank box with text.

The legion should be so proud.
Oh yeah, they love me. All I had to do was teach them how to disarm landmines repeatedly. Apparently, Severus has a memory problem. I had to use a stealth boy for the whole eating the corpse in front of her children thing. I tried doing it out in the open first, and they weren't too happy.

Oh yeah, they love me. All I had to do was teach them how to disarm landmines repeatedly. Apparently, Severus has a memory problem. I had to use a stealth boy for the whole eating the corpse in front of her children thing. I tried doing it out in the open first, and they weren't too happy.
So even those monstrous fuckheads in the legion hate cannibalism. Weird.

Played MGS2 again and completed the Tanker chapter. Some reason it took me a bit more than expected to re acclimate to the mechanics, as I would not continue till I got all those fucking dogtags and kept messing up the sequence of button presses to hold enemies up. Though playing through that again reminds me how simplistic the actual stealth still was after MGS1, especially with the overhead camera and soliton radar making things super visible. Just running through levels ghosting everyone is easy as shit.

At least the story and its deconstruction of Metal Gear itself is still fucking awesome and insane. That'll always remain great.

Top Bottom