• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

NO GODS, NO KINGS, ONLY SSAPO!
my skype friends wont admit that biofreaks beat starcraft, that biofreaks had nothing to do with it.
BY THE POWER OF SSAPO I HAVE RETURNED
god that was a hype stream last night
it reawoke my night owl powers and everything

21-P3P-00130.png

im currently maining charge blade in MH4U and have gotten HR2 and finished the MH4 story caravan quests
playing SMT4 atm though and am currently in Shinjuku
caught up on current jojo episodes,Build Fighters Try episodes, and ready for S2 of Unlimited Blade Works
also Xiraiya i finished Gintama, movie and all so im ready for April now

Yeah, but I mean, it's going to happen. People have already well established that they're willing to pay for it, and Atlus clearly likes the chance to tweak the games, or they wouldn't keep doing it.
I guess, The thing is, every mainline SMT game got an updated port besides Nocturne and IV(It came out really recently tho) so far. I'd much prefer Nocturne to get that treatment over Persona. It just feels weird that a spinoff gets more remake versions than the mainline games.

it beat fuckin WOW
IT BEAT FUCKIN WOW
thats gotta be like a milestone accomplishment or something
i dont think any fighting game has done that has it?

BY THE POWER OF SSAPO I HAVE RETURNED
god that was a hype stream last night
it reawoke my night owl powers and everything
Welcome back, I thought you were squishy for a moment

You mean he likes people doing nothing with no budget over people making something with a little budget?
He finds the last episode did one or two things interesting while jojo's did nothing to interest him (animation wise)

it beat fuckin WOW
IT BEAT FUCKIN WOW
thats gotta be like a milestone accomplishment or something
i dont think any fighting game has done that has it?
At Evo almost every fighting game surpasses WoW, it's not that big of an accomplishment. Pretty sure SF and Marvel surpass it consistently when there's anything going on.

Beating Dota is the true landmark, beating LoL is an almost impossible feat since it's consistently at over 100k.

I guess, The thing is, every mainline SMT game got an updated port besides Nocturne and IV(It came out really recently tho) so far. I'd much prefer Nocturne to get that treatment over Persona. It just feels weird that a spinoff gets more remake versions than the mainline games.
In actuality Nocturne got 2 updated versions, all on PS2. We only got the second updated version.

Xiraiya

Life is Strange had a cool ending, I really enjoy the awkwardness of it honestly as it helps give it it's own feel as opposed to trying to be real, the extreme hipster exaggeration and slightly cartoonish art style sort of go with the out of day/try hard lines in my opinion.

Even though it was probably a localization issue more than anything.

Oh... I'm guessing Vanilla had neither... If I ever do/force myself to learn JP I want to try out the Raidou one.

I'll fight you/make an avatar bet on that. ATLUS is better than Square Enix.
I at least wanna read those cutscenes myself.

Also, in my wet dreams, ATLUS remakes SMT 1+2 in either Nocturne or SMT4 style.

Doc and xiraya's avatars are just gone.

Hell, for xiraya, all I see is hyperlinked text saying "xiraya's avatar" and it just takes you to his profile.

Doc turned his off. Xiraiya's may or may not be a joke.

Also clicking avatars always brought you to the profile.

In Freeside, some guy tried to mug my courier with a straight razor. While he was wearing full T-51b power armor. What do these idiots think will happen?

Top Bottom