• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

JoJo94

GGs Xrd guys.

hehe

GGs in Xrd people. Sorry I had to finish all over you will a hail of balls like that Joose.

Good to hear. I have a hardcover of Y but I've only read a couple chapters from it. I liked what I saw but just had other things take priority.

Yeah I deiced to get into some comic books after I decided to read Saga. Avoiding superheroes ones right now though because I want to start with different ones...even though spider gwen looks pretty cool.

GGs again to the XrdNerds

I kinda want you to come back in during the summer break and take the Shamecar reigns, I'm getting tired after driving it for awhile and I'm afraid I'll fall asleep at the wheel.

Probably won't happen since I hope to find an internship this summer. I've sadly have wanted to lead the shamecar again...

Ilvocare

I really like that idea, but Charmy would be a terrible persona. Then again, Charmy is pretty terribe in general.

Honestly it's the only thing that makes sense.

...Man now I wanna finish up Fairy Bloom Freesia. I beat Vergil and then Vergil became a combination of Mundus and Melee Island all in one and now I have to keep fighting to find that answer.

GGs Xrd guys.

clip-art-bugs-bunny-851528.jpg

Ehhhhhhhhhh Ain't I a Stinker?!?

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
The Life is Strange LP does have me interested in the game, I kinda feel like I shouldn't treat this like my own vicarious playthrough and actually play the game myself before the lp of Ep. 2 comes out. Cause I keep shouting at the screen for them to get out of other people's rooms before they get caught.

beinfilms

The Life is Strange LP does have me interested in the game, I kinda feel like I shouldn't treat this like my own vicarious playthrough and actually play the game myself before the lp of Ep. 2 comes out. Cause I keep shouting at the screen for them to get out of other people's rooms before they get caught.

Liam
left the god damn washing machine on!
I got so mad about that!

JoJo94

I probably will in the Summer..

Good good...you are now my successor

No one's a big enough nerd to fill his shoes. Also good luck.

Thanks...even though you made fun of us in Max's stream...I saw.

he looks so sad

Also I am not watching the Life is Strange Lp because I wanna play it myself, and the Parasite Eve one because a part of me just wants to wait until it finishes to marathon that.

Jman014

Well episode 1 is only 5 dollars. I'd suggest you check it out to investigate all the stuff they missed out on.

Good good...you are now my successor

he looks so sad

Also I am not watching the Life is Strange Lp because I wanna play it myself, and the Parasite Eve one because a part of me just wants to wait until it finishes to marathon that.

I shall drive the shamecar in your memory..

Alfebit

Banned

I'm glad someone other than Mike noticed. You should watch the LP. It's hella good. I'd even call it epic. Epic for the win.

JoJo94

I shall drive the shamecar in your memory..

All you need now is to get dreads, and then you can be me...unless you already have them.

I'm glad someone other than Mike noticed. You should watch the LP. It's hella good. I'd even call it epic. Epic for the win.

Funny thing is being an art major I meet some people who really do talk like that...

Oh and do you really think you could get pass me you jerk!!!

Ilvocare

People in one of my alternate chats have started to use "hella" with literally no warning. They don't know about TBFP or Life is Strange so...?

All you need now is to get dreads, and then you can be me...unless you already have them.

Funny thing is being an art major I meet some people who really do talk like that...

Oh and do you really think you could get pass me you jerk!!!

No, I can't, I actually physically can't. I can't stand having my hair in any kind of braid..it's the most painful shit.

i really wish they made the maps in SMT4 more detailed
i wandered around for hours around Tokyo till i said fuck it and looked it up that i missed the entrance to underground Shinjuku that was right next to the fucking area entrance -_-

JoJo94

i really wish they made the maps in SMT4 more detailed
i wandered around for hours around Tokyo till i said fuck it and looked it up that i missed the entrance to underground Shinjuku that was right next to the fucking area entrance -_-

Welcome to the worst part of the game traversing the non-labeled and confusing as hell map!!!

Whats up frienders. I've been working in communications junk most of the day, that textbook is so awkward sounding, like a middle school science teacher teaching sex ed or some shit

Top Bottom