• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
...is it Persona or Monster Hunter?

Yeah jazz and swing have an atmosphere and energy to it that feels really nice. It's really good homework music, but it can also work for good "dance" music.

Forgive me if this is actually super popular and old news but I found a channel that has funky house/electric/disco stuff that samples anime and stuff a few weeks ago and you might be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hBefyLMtG7FXhZ55da3Vw

JoJo94

Everyone wants to hunt monsters using Personas...

Fighting Gore Magala with Izanagi would be hype.

I've always enjoyed showers..never fancied the idea of sitting in your own filth water.

Seems redundant yes?

Oh it would be so hype.

Forgive me if this is actually super popular and old news but I found a channel that has funky house/electric/disco stuff that samples anime and stuff a few weeks ago and you might be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hBefyLMtG7FXhZ55da3Vw

Well another channel to subscribe too for a bit.

I agree with Matt and Liam in the sense that it has potential and I'm interested, but there's definitely faults, everyone's joked about the dialogue so I probably don't even need to mention it but that's my #1 issue.
There is potential for cool shit to happen, but not in the first episode it Seems. The game also might just not be for me. Those teen girls don't say 'like' anywhere near enough. Breaks the immersion completely.

There are worse games to spend your money on than either of those games though.

beinfilms

Did you lose hours of progress?

No, it wasn't anything that bad. But I made it to the first teleporter after the first barrier, CAME BACK OUT to refill my health and SP, and fucking went back in without saving, just to get demolished by some god damn tables. It's mostly just how much it's my own damn fault that's causing the salt.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Fighting high-rank Gravios is like

B_Iq9KeW8AApnd5.png

Yeah. Swimming around in your own filth. Sounds really clean. If you don't want to stand then get something to sit on.
Hey I feel clean after a bath, and I smell clean after a bath. part of the reason i dont take showers is cause my bathrooms shower head is broken. plus again i dont like standing.

Hey I feel clean after a bath, and I smell clean after a bath. part of the reason i dont take showers is cause my bathrooms shower head is broken. plus again i dont like standing.

Ah yes, the feel of cleanliness. If your shower head is busted then get a bucket and pour the water on yourself. Haven't chinese cartoons taught you anything?
truly we are the bastion for real, quality video game discussions.

True. That TLOU discussion we had earlier was extremely high quality.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
There is potential for cool shit to happen, but not in the first episode it Seems. The game also might just not be for me. Those teen girls don't say 'like' anywhere near enough. Breaks the immersion completely.

There are worse games to spend your money on than either of those games though.

So far I'm hoping that they actually do more stuff like
the final fantasy spirits within
bit than the cringeworthy dialogue, mainly because I think Max having questionable taste in stuff but is super assured in them kinda endearing. Plus, it kinda makes you think about all stuff you were a super huge fan of at that age range and come back to like "eeeehhhhhhhhhhh"

Ah yes, the feel of cleanliness. If your shower head is busted then get a bucket and pour the water on yourself. Haven't chinese cartoons taught you anything?

I do that though, I have a bucket i put udnder the faucent and pour on myself. but i still soak in the bath, which animus have also taught me to do.

No, it wasn't anything that bad. But I made it to the first teleporter after the first barrier, CAME BACK OUT to refill my health and SP, and fucking went back in without saving, just to get demolished by some god damn tables. It's mostly just how much it's my own damn fault that's causing the salt.
I get so paranoid I tend to forget if I saved right after I finished saving and go back to save again. Some of those boss just aren't fair.

Don't forget to get your brother to scrub your back for you.

Is BestGAF's personal hygiene so bad that baths instantly turn into shit-pools? Surely it can't be that bad, right? Tell me it ain't so...

Besides, you're supposed to rinse yourself off after a bath to get rid off the soap anyway.

Baths are nice yo, I wish I had one.

JoJo94

I just came across this.

BgjMHNHCIAAQN0P.jpg

Amazing!!!

yeah, you always gotta keep an eye out for the race wars and Uncle Ruckus who voices every other character in the game.

image.php

hehe...I need to change from this soon...I keep losing myself in the thread now.

Scrubbing your brothers back is okay if you're not blood related.

...yeahhhhhhh no

"We shouldn't do this"

You missed the glory that is SAO.

Good

My English class just gave me feedback on my essay and it's only praise. Literally no criticism or areas to improve.

I banged that paper out in 2 hours and it's a major assignment.

College why you so free.

Top Bottom