• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Touch the Demon inside me, Banana

303.gif

JoJo94

I said it before, I'll say it again, plate's don't get dirty if you wrap them up in plastic before you eat off them.
or you know since you don't have plates then your sink must be empty, just eat out of it and wash everything down the drain once you are finished.

...I've only wrapped it up once...my plate I mean.

Yo Dok the stand's name is Snow Patrol.

Highschool Jojo was a lot of Korn...

current Jojo is a lot of whatever the fuck I feel like listening too.

Highschool me had a lot of Cradle of Filth and Gwar... <.<

Now it's mostly good hip hop, chillstep and video game OST's with some soul and motown thrown in

JoJo94

Highschool me had a lot of Cradle of Filth and Gwar... <.<

Now it's mostly good hip hop, chillstep and video game OST's with some soul and motown thrown in

I actually never listened to rap and hiphop in high school. Now I am slowly starting but like I said it's just random music I listen too.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
Highschool Jojo was a lot of Korn...

current Jojo is a lot of whatever the fuck I feel like listening too.

It feels good when you finally get an interest in other genres, I'm really feeling that funk and jazz shit right now when 4 years ago if it wasn't hip hop I'd have no idea if I liked it.

JoJo94

It feels good when you finally get an interest in other genres, I'm really feeling that funk and jazz shit right now when 4 years ago if it wasn't hip hop I'd have no idea if I liked it.

OH yeah I recently got into swing and electro swing, I always had an appreciation towards jazz though and I randomly listen to it.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
OH yeah I recently got into swing and electro swing, I always had an appreciation towards jazz though and I randomly listen to it.

Yeah, I think a lot of people really like the jazzy aesthetic and smoky atmosphere of the genre, it's good to start listening to it along with my online classes on it.

JoJo94

I sell the best druges..

...is it Persona or Monster Hunter?

Yeah, I think a lot of people really like the jazzy aesthetic and smoky atmosphere of the genre, it's good to start listening to it along with my online classes on it.

Yeah jazz and swing have an atmosphere and energy to it that feels really nice. It's really good homework music, but it can also work for good "dance" music.

I knew that game looked familiar. It got bad reviews because they marketed the family system heavily but it turned out to be more about Nueko.

Source.

Get in that ass, Larry.
I don't know if it was in this thread or another that said Amazon Japan reviews should be taken with a grain of salt.

i really wish they made the maps in SMT4 more detailed
i wandered around for hours around Tokyo till i said fuck it and looked it up that i missed the entrance to underground Shinjuku that was right next to the fucking area entrance -_-

The true Persona: Shin Megane Tensea starts here.
I hate the overworld so fucking much. Hearing all the complaints about the endings means I will never finish that game.

Top Bottom