• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Numb

I just came across this.

BgjMHNHCIAAQN0P.jpg

Amazing!
Weather report and Gyro combined? YES

I almost forgot. Do you remember the guy from the story a couple of days back? Well today when I got to school, I passed by him in the hallway. I overheard him talking about how the girl was a bitch, and how she should of dumped her girlfriend and went with him. The thing is, i'm not the only one who heard him. A buddy of mine was with me. This buddy just so happened to be her older brother. The brother called him out, and the guy said he wanted to fight him. Let me put this in perspective. This skinny guy who's around 5-4 challenged a big, scary 6-5 guy, who is known to train almost daily to be an MMA fighter after college, to a fight after insulting his sister. Needless to say, that bitch got fucked up. It wasn't even close. After it was over, the brother peaced out, and the guy was laying there, crying. It was pretty quick, so the brother was long gone by the time someone showed up. The guy who lost got suspended, and as of right now, since no one said who the other guy was, even the guy who lost, and it was at a place where there weren't cameras, the brother isn't in any trouble at the moment. The guy's going to be staying away from the girl from now on.

JoJo94

My English class just gave me feedback on my essay and it's only praise. Literally no criticism or areas to improve.

I banged that paper out in 2 hours and it's a major assignment.

College why you so free.

Same here with me doing a song analysis and an art analysis. Did them in a few hours and got A's on them while my friends who worked on them for days got Cs...

I almost forgot. Do you remember the guy from the story a couple of days back? Well today when I got to school, I passed by him in the hallway. I overheard him talking about how the girl was a bitch, and how she should of dumped her girlfriend and went with him. The thing is, i'm not the only one who heard him. A buddy of mine was with me. This buddy just so happened to be her older brother. The brother called him out, and the guy said he wanted to fight him. Let me put this in perspective. This skinny guy who's around 5-4 challenged a big, scary 6-5 guy, who is known to train almost daily to be an MMA fighter after college, to a fight after insulting his sister. Needless to say, that bitch got fucked up. It wasn't even close. After it was over, the brother peaced out, and the guy was laying there, crying. It was pretty quick, so the brother was long gone by the time someone showed up. The guy who lost got suspended, and as of right now, since no one said who the other guy was, even the guy who lost, and it was at a place where there weren't cameras, the brother isn't in any trouble at the moment. The guy's going to be staying away from the girl from now on.
Damn... Karma sure is something... I hope he doesn't do anything more stupid.

Same here with me doing a song analysis and an art analysis. Did them in a few hours and got A's on them while my friends who worked on them for days got Cs...
Feels weird man. My Sophomore highschool class was harder.
That's fantastic.

Beloved and I were talking the other day about how Yukako is pretty much Palm from HxH.
I was hoping somebody would call you out on that Avatar gimmick.

Why hasn't someone taken a gunprey head from MH and slapped it onto a copy of gungrave: overdose thus transforming it into gunprey: overdose.

probably cause it's not as funny as I think it sounds in my head

beinfilms

I'm not one to to condone violence, but that guy got what was coming to him.

Numb

Holy shit i finally stopped playing MonHun nonstop since purchase about a week and a half ago.
It came out around holiday break and put in 100 hrs already.
Damn i never played a game that much in such a short period of time in my life. What a sink hole. Even blackhole
Maybe except Tekken games.

Holy shit i finally stopped playing MonHun nonstop since purchase about a week and a half ago.
Damn i never played a game that much in such a short period of time in my life. What a sink hole. Even blackhole

My screen protector will be here on the 10th, so I can finally use my 3DS again!

My friend is HR 43, I'm just now HR6(?) or 7 I forget. Probably hitting 7 tonight, if not.

I think I'm just better at the game now, since getting this far in 3U took forever, but it says I've only played like 40-50 hours. Doing Guild quests solo is so fun.

You on dat Pat crack now. Are you showing signs of withdrawal yet? What HR are you at now?

I've been up 19 hours and managed to sorta do most of my essay. Only problem is that currently it is has no references at all to ground it within some philosophical pieces of writing. So now I need to shove some ill fitting references within my essay.

I've been up 19 hours and managed to sorta do most of my essay. Only problem is that currently it is has no references at all to ground it within some philosophical pieces of writing. So now I need to shove some ill fitting references within my essay.
And I thought I get distracted a lot. 19 hours and you still haven't finished.

Numb

My friend is HR 43, I'm just now HR6(?) or 7 I forget. Probably hitting 7 tonight, if not.

I think I'm just better at the game now, since getting this far in 3U took forever, but it says I've only played like 40-50 hours. Doing Guild quests solo is so fun.
HR means nothing till G rank. You jump straight to thirties after 7 and then you do a mission that makes you officially a G rank. there is not 8,9,10 HR etc. Then you gain rank by doing any mission because it is point based from then on except for when you need to get to another G rank in which you use the old system

I feel you deeply. Writing backwards shoving sources in is annoying as hell, so good luck.

sjay1994

That 5 nights at freddies 3 thread reminds me why I hate normalGAF..... honestly at this point, everytime I go back to normalGAF reminds me why I hate it so much.

Alfebit

Banned
Thanks for posting it, I'm on my phone so I only got the reddit link up.

I'm actually surprised. I just noticed it was video time and no one had posted it yet. This is actually the first time in months that I've been the one to post it. I deserve a pat on the back.

Top Bottom