• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 15: Two Guys Play

Alfebit

Banned

VEdG0CW.gif

No...no you don't...

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Shakugan thinks otherwise.

Goddamn it!
The word Aniki is automatically associated with Kamina and Simon for me.

You love it.

sjay1994

Raidou is way more LP able than Nocturne.
Then again I've never played Normal or Easy

Well, the only common group not doing something right now is Liam and Pat. And they typically only do JRPG's.

Its hard to predict full LP's. Quick looks are a bit easier, since its usually whats new at the time.

I'm gonna be super salt when everyone stops playing Monster Hunter and I gotta hunt all by myself.

buddy it's all good I'm probably going to be moving slow and playing this a lot.

Also I am pretty curious what the new LP will be there has to be a new one or a random one off tomorrow to fill the afternoon slot doesn't there?

Raidou is way more LP able than Nocturne.
Then again I've never played Normal or Easy

It would be cool to see Nocturne tho.
There is no Easy :O, Normal is fine though. Only a few "fuck me" fight strewn throughout and money is way way more plentiful.

Seeing how people were babbies about SMRPG has me doubtful we'd see it.

buddy it's all good I'm probably going to be moving slow and playing this a lot.

Also I am pretty curious what the new LP will be there has to be a new one or a random one off tomorrow to fill the afternoon slot doesn't there?

Hopefully I can get it within a month a least.

Numb

I'm gonna be super salt when everyone stops playing Monster Hunter and I gotta hunt all by myself.

I am down to help anytime. Not gonna be going real hard on it altogether like i have been though.
My mind feels lighter now.
The crack is real man watch out

I haven't even received a shipping email for mine yet... CN must hate shipping to Georgia, I guess. Last time I ordered something physical from them, it took 2 months to ship when they boast "2-4 weeks".

Given Nintendo's shipping record, it's probably gonna be a while. I'm amazed I got the soundtrack this soon. I like my partner, who lives in TX, already got hers a bit ago.

I heard the names were in Japanese but I can't say it's from a reliable source.

Can confirm.

Poor Mat.

He is basically Leonardo.

He is the leader and is supposed to be the coolest, but people say he has no personality.

Mat is super god damn nice. I didn't expect that when I met them at con bravo. Cheer up Mat.
I love Matt. He's just super normal compared to all the insane people on the channel. He definitely kicks everyone else's work ethic into the ground,
I hope so cause if not im going to be so salt.
Dude we were all playing 3U months before And then up to 4U, it's fiiiiiine

Xiraiya

l8v5qJO.png

context is the potential Hot Pepper Gaming crossover thread on the Reddit.
Matt must really be feeling it from the commenters again.
Oh well, Matt's a cool guy and I follow him on Tumblr, but his stuff where it's something he wanted to do feels so hit and miss to me most of the time, because his interests are so much more specific.

I enjoy Matt the most when he's not trying to branch out by himself, when he sticks with Patt or even Liam then that's usually a decent video.

sjay1994

I love Matt. He's just super normal compared to all the insane people on the channel. He definitely kicks everyone else's work ethic into the ground,

I think the reason that people say mat has no personality is because his isn't extreme compared to the other 3. I mean, Mat probably has the least amount of lore to his name.

But the lore doesn't matter, the dude is so god damn nice. Like holy shit, Mat is the nicest.

I think the reason that people say mat has no personality is because his isn't extreme compared to the other 3. I mean, Mat probably has the least amount of lore to his name.

But the lore doesn't matter, the dude is so god damn nice. Like holy shit, Mat is the nicest.
His NMH LP was fucking awesome. I'm jealous you got to meet him :p

Xiraiya

The P5 LP thing was a joke, but it was the kind of joke that leads to a thing happening, so we'll see.

The odds are pretty good.

Top Bottom