• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Post a screenshot. Maybe we can help you locate it.

I already know which one it is. There's 4 in the room before the boss but for some reason there are only 2 in the alcoves. The 3rd one isn't there. I've ever turned back time 3 separate times in case it was on a day timer or something and nothing. It's never there.

Jman014

I already know which one it is. There's 4 in the room before the boss but for some reason there are only 2 in the alcoves. The 3rd one isn't there. I've ever turned back time 3 separate times in case it was on a day timer or something and nothing. It's never there.

hwNYC1v.gif

^ Xiraiya hugging you, probably. Otherwise it's from me I guess.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

The time of day does not affect their location. Sounds like you've encountered a bug, sadly. The mask should always light up when fairies are nearby.

Emouse

I wasn't expecting Mechaweek yooo, Mechwarrior was pretty hype, can't wait to see what's next, also curious about what the fisticuffs might be

mike0dude

I should make that Custom Robo OT i've been meaning to make forever, but I don't know what to talk about or how long it should be.
any ideas?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I should make that Custom Robo OT i've been meaning to make forever, but I don't know what to talk about or how long it should be.
any ideas?

It needs a mens shoes section.

IDK, I've always wanted to make an OT, but it would probs be about an anime.

Also, anyone see that MP10 got horrible reviews? Woof. 5/10 is a harsh score.
Does anyone else wake up early sometimes just to make the day longer? Damn I'm tired. You don't know about this life

I do that all the time, I love doing it. So much more time for nerd shit.

any ideas?
About the game, shit you can do, personal story about it
Also, anyone see that MP10 got horrible reviews? Woof. 5/10 is a harsh score.

I do that all the time, I love doing it. So much more time for nerd shit.
It's almost as if they should stop doing that fucking everyone moving at the same time bullshit. Yeah it's great. If only sleep weren't a thing we needed
What a spiritual song

See, the problem is you came expecting romance. Prison School goes beyond that and is hilarious.

Prison School is not a romance in the slightest. It is an over the top series about raising the bar on whatever limit was replaced, and it is saving manga.

How far did you get? I know it's easy to say, but it gets much better the more you read.

Well, the romance part comes pretty late.

Maybe romance was the wrong word to use, rather, I just don't feel the need to watch people abandon any semblance of reason and willfully ignoring any solution to the situation at hand, which often boils down to, y'know, actually communicating with people like normal human beings do.
Besides, If I want to see boys be awkward around grills I'll just go outside and go meet some myself.
;_;

Admittedly, I didn't get very far into Prison School so it might very well be a case of not judging a book by it's cover, but what I've read didn't make me want to find out either. The budding romance between the MC and that one girl was well done, to give the series some credit. Just didn't dig everything else surrounding that.

I also think the tsundere archetype is just the dumbest.

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to watch a dude perform sick car-kata's on monsters utilizing the power of various HotWheels he can click on his belt. Actually, I'm going to watch that Katanagatari show, that shit looks dope.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I think it is a bug. This is bullshit.

Well, despite the stellar job the company who ported this did, they are fairly new IIRC so some mistakes were bound to be made.

At least it wasn't the HD collection guys.

Well, despite the stellar job the company who ported this did, they are fairly new IIRC so some mistakes were bound to be made.

At least it wasn't the HD collection guys.

First time I've encountered BS like this outside of an MMO. So irritating.

I think you're just bad at the game and obviously are too stubborn to admit it.

I know right?

Exchange your copy if you still have the receipt.

That sucks man.

Long gone sadly.

Anung

Un Rama
Picking up the retail version of Revelations 2 tomorrow. I'm actually hyped as avoiding spoilers and the LP's has been murder.

I hope DMC 5 has a bit where you're Dante fighting a demon on a train and it pulls out Dante from DmC hoping to get you two to fight, but instead you team up and a second player can be DmC!Dante like with DMC3's Doppelganger (maybe even a third player if Doppelganger comes back). And as an added bonus, DmC!Dante becomes a playable character in a campaign where all the enemies are replaced by dinosaurs.

Emouse

Picking up the retail version of Revelations 2 tomorrow. I'm actually hyped as avoiding spoilers and the LP's has been murder.

Tomorrow? I thought it wasn't out till the 20th? either way I'm also looking forward to playing it and then finally watching the LP

I hope DMC 5 has a bit where you're Dante fighting a demon on a train and it pulls out Dante from DmC hoping to get you two to fight, but instead you team up and a second player can be DmC!Dante like with DMC3's Doppelganger (maybe even a third player if Doppelganger comes back). And as an added bonus, DmC!Dante becomes a playable character in a campaign where all the enemies are replaced by dinosaurs.

Let's hope we never see DmC Dante again.

Alfebit

Banned

No.

Yeah. It fucks up my sleep schedule tho. 4-6 hours is pretty good.
Who needs a sleep schedule anyways?
What have you been smoking?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Doesn't matter. Do the thing because custom robo kicks ass.

After all these years, I finally found you, motherfucker!
Do you want to watch the thing later?

I was hiding in the Bahamas!
Later tonight! Like 7 hours from now!

Sorry, I've been super busy as of late, but in a month I'll be done with the musical and be back to my usual piece of shit self.

Bloodborne stream on Twitch right now. Sad stuff.

What do you mean by that?

Xiraiya

I think you'll enjoy it, Beloved and I really want to try it out in co-op, everything seems really solid so far.

Anung

Un Rama
Huh interesting, cool but kinda sucks at the same time

I think its necessary evil for me now. Avoiding everything bloodbourne has been a herculean task and its not getting easier with all the spoilers and impressions threads. So i'll take advantage of this as my body need it.

I had been reading Steel Ball Run during lunch break and one of my friend noticed that and said "have you seen the chapter the guy with his stand xxx? It's a really minor spoiler and not affecting the story at all but it really annoyed me the fact he spoiled the stand's name.

Am I being too sensitive?

croten

I had been reading Steel Ball Run during lunch break and one of my friend noticed that and said "have you seen the chapter the guy with his stand xxx? It's a really minor spoiler and not affecting the story at all but it really annoyed me the fact he spoiled the stand's name.

Am I being too sensitive?

Unless he spoiled the Stands ability I would say so.

Top Bottom