• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

No, you're in this one

JU6hFSd.jpg

God damn it Joe! I told you to put those away while you're at work!

Now we're all exposed

Joe Biden Illuminati confirmed.

So im currently playing through DS2 again and gonna do DS1 again before Bloodborne comes out next week. Doing a Rapier Build in DS2. Have no idea what im gonna do for DS1. Any ideas?

So ive been playong ORAS all day and I did the whole Primal Groundon thing and boy was it hype as all hell, decided to check out the AS version of those cutscenes....a lot less dire I have to say "EVERY THING WILL DROWN! even the fish....."
It makes more sense is OR since heat will literally kill everyone....water...not so much.
Also its a lot cooler having Archie as your buddy and Maxie as the asshole who has pretty good villian speeches.

So ive been playong ORAS all day and I did the whole Primal Groundon thing and boy was it hype as all hell, decided to check out the AS version of those cutscenes....a lot less dire I have to say "EVERY THING WILL DROWN! even the fish....."
It makes more sense is OR since heat will literally kill everyone....water...not so much.
Also its a lot cooler having Archie as your buddy and Maxie as the asshole who has pretty good villian speeches.

AS is better since the Team Aqua girls are hotter

Archie is way cooler anyway.
tumblr_inline_n91rp8Ry931qeyssh.png

So im currently playing through DS2 again and gonna do DS1 again before Bloodborne comes out next week. Doing a Rapier Build in DS2. Have no idea what im gonna do for DS1. Any ideas?

I'm running a DEX build with the Iaito and a Target Shield for some stuff/fun sometimes. I forget what else I have on. Probably doing magic shit when I get more levels though

Well I was asking glass so I can find out if I can help him or not...though I just beat gore magala for the first time...so I doubt it...
That's like halfway through the first campaign. They're at the end of high rank, which is like... the end of the second singleplayer campaign.

High rank is all the monsters again but way harder. You'd need new equipment.

Ants

I'm excited to see the guys cover mech games, the choice has been surprisingly good so far. Hawken and Mechwarrior are musts for this sort of thing.

Alright guys, I'm going to bed. Leaving in the morning for Tallahassee, where I'll be flying to Miami for an 8 hour layover! Woohoo!!

I'll probably be back on around then, if I haven't gotten arrested by TSA for carrying a Vita onto a plane.

Top Bottom