• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

NLepnKe.gif

Thanks for the assists

Ants

I don't think they have wii motes set up for their dolphin emulation

I really feel like they shoulda set them up. All you need is a bluetooth dongle and a sensor bar (which will run you $15 at monoprice). Ordinarily, I'm not much of a stickler for that sort of thing, but it's clearly interfering with their ability to play the game.

Jman014

I never played Mechwarrior 2 back in the day, but their video makes me wish I did. I'm totally picking up what Woolie is putting down about old school PC combat sims that take full use of the keyboard. I've been getting back into the old Star Wars space sims that were my jam back in the day. Woolie even name dropped X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter here, so he knows what's up.
I'm considering reinstalling Mechwarrior Online

Watching them play Titanfall makes me want to boot it up. I got the deluxe edition with the season pass on X1 for a tenner (lol bomba) but havn't played it yet.

It's making me want to install it again, but then I remember that it's Titanfall.

Yeah I'm looking forward to what they do with it.

Now that I watched the titan fall video I want to go back and play more titanfall and damn is this game good
Looking foward to Titanfall 2. Btw idk if the deal is still up but EA was letting people download the season pass for free on Origin and Xbox Live.

Hawken looks pretty sick. Too bad it's apparently got a shitty F2P model. I might just give it a try tho.
Just don't buy anything and have fun with mechs. It's pretty good.

I really feel like they shoulda set them up. All you need is a bluetooth dongle and a sensor bar (which will run you $15 at monoprice). Ordinarily, I'm not much of a stickler for that sort of thing, but it's clearly interfering with their ability to play the game.
Yeah I agree with that as well. Hopefully they learn to do that before the LP ends.

etrain911

Right? I feel like it really interferes with the gameplay, plus they'd have it for future LPs.

Chris_IWS

The Madworld LP is killing me. Where are the wiimotes at? Otherwise, I'm totally hyped for Mechweek! I hope steambot chronicles shows up.

Yup, MADWORLD probably one of the most frustrating LPs to watch from the Best Friends.

They didn't even need the sensor bar for MADWORLD, there's no pointing involved.

360pages

So what I missed.

Also, you really need to do extra stuff in Xenoverse to balance things out. Even doing 3 Parallel quest before every story mission you won't be strong enough to beat the main game.

man wheres the podcast, also currently in Temple of Time in Twilight Princess
should finish this week, then on to the last zelda i need to beat before ZeldaU
Links Awakening
Oh and Joose are you a bad enough dude to take the neutral path first try no guides on SMT4 like i did?

Welp just beat the elite 4, man I blazed through all the elite four, I fucked up on steven but I still came out on top. This dumb baby rpg is for babys and I love it.

Man, I am BARELY scraping by in these late game Armored Core 3 missions. Thankfully I have a large surplus of credits on hand should my mission results end up going in the red.

I'm even surprised I finished that last mission with an S rank. I'll fucking take it.

Jman014

The engrish vocals later on in the song are actually really fun.

I really like the engrish at the end too.

And honestly, you won't be hearing the lyrics at all during the song if this is anything like Xenoblade with characters shouting at each other constantly. The instrumentals however fit really well. I've really grown on this battle theme.

Top Bottom