• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

After 20-odd hours of playtime and much off-and-on progress, the high point of which was the forging of the buster sword, I have finally, after months of failed attempts, brutally murdered the Qurupeco.

Ilvocare

Alright guys, I'm going to bed. Leaving in the morning for Tallahassee, where I'll be flying to Miami for an 8 hour layover! Woohoo!!

I'll probably be back on around then, if I haven't gotten arrested by TSA for carrying a Vita onto a plane.

Late, but I got excited that someone from BestGAF was dropping by my hometown, but then I realized that Miami is big enough that the probability of meeting anyone here by chance is zero.

After 20-odd hours of playtime and much off-and-on progress, the high point of which was the forging of the buster sword, I have finally, after months of failed attempts, brutally murdered the Qurupeco.
MH3U? Yeah. Did you take that quest from the village or the port? The Port quest is meant for after you get a lot farther in singleplayer.
The Son is also pretty good. Same with Writer.
Truth

sjay1994

Wow

Listening to them gush all over reboot makes me think I missed out on something.

Everytime I saw reboot on ytv, I thought it was some nerd shit and just watched Beast wars instead.

Since we're talking about HM2
DecentSilkyFossa.gif

semisonic

Banned
Aw man that sounds too good to pass up, but I'm hitting my spending limit after Type-0 tomorrow and Bloodborne next week. I'll keep it in the wishlist though.
bargains have a time limit
Good purchases last forever
That philosophy is why my backlog is so big
and also so much cheaper than it could've been

On a side note, just finished Now and Then, Here and There.
Holy fuck, man. I thought I was ready.
I was not fucking ready.
That was beautiful. And really, really fucking sad.
Oh my god.
I almost wish I didn't watch it in the instasync, just so I could have the experience all to myself.
Just...
Jesus Christ. Muh feelz. All muh feelz.

So Pokemon Shuffle just literally gets pushed on you. It's a force download. That's strange. In other news YEAH NEW GAMES
that I won't get to play for a few months

semisonic

Banned
I made a custom Robo OT today, It should be in gaming.

That game was a large part of my childhood. Beat the story 4 separate times, but never beat all the post game. Got up to the silver cup and gave up...

Man there were some super cool things you could do in that game. Drill with lightning sky to drag them across the map, knuckle with strike vanisher to DBZ...
I loved that game so much. Still own my copy, and brought it with me to college.

mike0dude

That game was a large part of my childhood. Beat the story 4 separate times, but never beat all the post game. Got up to the silver cup and gave up...

Man there were some super cool things you could do in that game. Drill with lightning sky to drag them across the map, knuckle with strike vanisher to DBZ...
I loved that game so much. Still own my copy, and brought it with me to college.

Post that in the right thread :|

Nordicus

I thought going a balanced build would work in Xenoverse, but instead of being decent at everything I'm just awful at everything. On my next 3-4 Level ups I should probably focus on 4 stats instead of all of them.
The lack of damage of that kind of build was going to harm you the most. Might want to focus on even fewer than 4, or like, have 2 main stats and then 2 others that you put points into once in a while.

As an example, this is my Majin's build right now, and had I the dragonballs, I would probably ask for a respec to get points off Ki and blast supers. I can (and do) still absolutely wreck face in PvP and handle myself in PQs just fine but there's room for improvement

Oh my god, oh my fucking god, I just beat the top ranking AC in Armored Core 3's arena first try. Though based on how top rank ACs tend to be, I'm hoping it was just luck on my part.

And with that, Extra Arena is finally unlocked, along with the rest of the bonus Arena fights. And I'm also taking that as a cue to go to bed right the fuck now.

Later, frienders.

Top Bottom