• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Man, the parrying window with Gywn's attacks is crazy but I think 80+ hours later somehow I am finally getting the hang of parrying but because I still suck at it compared to most people I can't do it as reliable as saying dodging which I've gotten pretty great at.

I once outdodged Gywn and almost fucking got him on my last run, just needed one more parry or a couple good thwacks from my sword but I snapped out of the zone and got my ass killed.

You know what? Good for Pat shitting on Banjo, Conker was way better and Banjo was pretty boring for me and I never really got the appeal.

Just woke up and watched the podcast video and it's already made my day. Just put that shit on repeat and let your brain absorb everything until you get used to it.

Zenfalcia

Man, the parrying window with Gywn's attacks is crazy but I think 80+ hours later somehow I am finally getting the hang of parrying but because I still suck at it compared to most people I can't do it as reliable as saying dodging which I've gotten pretty great at.

I once outdodged Gywn and almost fucking got him on my last run, just needed one more parry or a couple good thwacks from my sword but I snapped out of the zone and got my ass killed.

You know what? Good for Pat shitting on Banjo, Conker was way better and Banjo was pretty boring for me and I never really got the appeal.
Git gudder tho.
naw, im good, just alot going on in gaming right now.
Such as?

Skrams

The podcast preview video and Pat's Lotus Juice comment has me saltier than it should. Sawano is using what sounds like the same exact rapper from KLK and he assumes they just want to be Persona. I think I'd also rather take a song with lyrics that I hate after 5 hours then love after 15 hours rather than a normal battle theme.

Zenfalcia

The podcast preview video and Pat's Lotus Juice comment has me saltier than it should. Sawano is using what sounds like the same exact rapper from KLK and he assumes they just want to be Persona. I think I'd also rather take a song with lyrics that I hate after 5 hours then love after 15 hours rather than a normal battle theme.
It's fine.
Nintendo going mobile... oh jeez. Also Nintendo's new account system was also announced.
Well, mobile sucks. Oh? Is the account system better? Speaking of which.. I should collect all my coins for something dumb.. But I'm being lazy... Why do I have to call nintendo just to register my games.. :/

edit: I read more on the Nintendo going mobile. Looks like it's more like they're lending out IPs for some joint ventures and not things like a mario platformer on mobile.

Zenfalcia

Man, if they released a Mario-themed Puzzles and Dragons Japan would implo-oh wait.
When's Pokemon candy crus-oh wait.

edit: Oh, all these Hotline Miami 2 spoilers on the podcast... well then.

Edit2: podcast spoilers
Oh man, Woolie is living up to his lore of being a liar with Reboot.

It's fine.

Well, mobile sucks. Oh? Is the account system better? Speaking of which.. I should collect all my coins for something dumb.. But I'm being lazy... Why do I have to call nintendo just to register my games.. :/

edit: I read more on the Nintendo going mobile. Looks like it's more like they're lending out IPs for some joint ventures and not things like a mario platformer on mobile.
You have to call nintendo to get your coins?

Aww shit just saw the news.

What's gonna happen? Is Nintendo gonna kill everyone else in the mobile space?

Figures this would be unleashed right after the podcast went up.
Microtransactions is my guess.

Zenfalcia

Must be annoying as hell. Do you have to call once for every game you brought?
Sorry if i didn't clarify, it's only for games i bought before linking my club nintendo account to my nintendo account. So, i have to call to get someone manually add the games I bought before to the link, just to get coins. It's dumb and I hate it.

Sorry if i didn't clarify, it's only for games i bought before linking my club nintendo account to my nintendo account. So, i have to call to get someone manually add the games I bought before to the link, just to get coins. It's dumb and I hate it.

How often do you have to call and why didn't you take the surveys when you bought the games before CN was disconnected?

It's not dumb. You took too long to redeem.

Zenfalcia

How often do you have to call and why didn't you take the surveys when you bought the games before CN was disconnected?

It's not dumb. You took too long to redeem.
I'm being terrible at explaining this and the fact that it's so obtuse is not making it any better. I just need to call once to register all my eshop games. CN isn't disconnected yet tho. I am doing the surveys.

Did you buy a lot of games before linking your club nintendo? If so then you might as well get it out the way and get a bunch of coins. But if it's one or two then I don't think it's worth the hassle.

No Nintendo. I refuse.
It'll save Nintendo, believe it!

Zenfalcia

Did you buy a lot of games before linking your club nintendo? If so then you might as well get it out the way and get a bunch of coins. But if it's one or two then I don't think it's worth the hassle.

It'll save Nintendo, believe it!
Like 7 games. I've been pushing it off forever due to laziness.

It will!
It's not.
image.php

It's not like they're selling their souls to the devil, known as the mobile games industry.

It's not.
Speaking of Nintendo, fucking add something to Club Nintendo for fucks sake! I have 8000 points that I still haven't able to get rid of.
But that Mario hat tho.
The gifts have gotten worse and worse, I don't even expect anything good anymore

Like 7 games. I've been pushing it off forever due to laziness.

It will!

image.php

It's not like they're selling their souls to the devil, known as the mobile games industry.
That could be a lot of coins you could obtain.

I think it ends somewhere around September. Until then, they occasionally update the store with new items for people who still haven't been able to get rid of their points. Problem is, these are always sold out extremely fast and everything else they have now is garbage.

What about all of the digital games?

Or the Majoras Mask messenger bag?

Top Bottom