• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

demidar

Finally finished Hotline Miami 2 hard mode.

The final stage reverses your controls, but it's not that bad since the fights are easy.

mrmyhthef

There's also the new account system announcement but that's a whole deal less controversial.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1011943

Also, I've noticed you're not a Junior Member anymore. Congratulations!

Ready for the next level of shitposting

sE5ur.gif

I'm eagerly looking forward to the 4th CDi Zelda.

I'm sure it won't happen... I'M SURE.

zelda-cdi-o.gif

It seems more like some kind of unified digital suite that goes across Wii U, 3DS, the new Hardware, and laptops/tablets/phones.

If that means that games are just straight up cross buy on multiple platforms that'd be kinda crazy, but I'm probably getting ahead of myself with those thoughts.

Ninty won't do that just yet. They need to have a unified game that would justify using that cross play experience.

beinfilms

I don't know why, but for whatever reason, I'm getting on here way less now that I'm on break than I do while I'm at school.

That said, how's it going, nerds?

Zenfalcia

Thanks btw.
Now make a thread and get decimated.
I'm trying to edit it out but it won't let me!
The best you can do is keep the original quote or just put a period as the post.
I don't know why, but for whatever reason, I'm getting on here way less now that I'm on break than I do while I'm at school.

That's probably because of vidya games.

I'm dicking around.

Yeah I have noticed that as well. Being bored in class makes it easier to post in the thread compared to being bored and playing video games.

Numb

Epic Mickey 2 is absolute shite. My friend loves the first game even though it's kinda mediocre, but the second is baaaaaaaaad,

I saw it had co-op on the back and my hype for co-op made me pick it up. Never knew it was that trash.
COD it is then. Didnt play since Black ops 1 but the power of Kevin spacey brought me back. Also heard it aint dogshit

beinfilms

I went to my local library and got COD:AW....and Epic Mickey 2 for Wii U.
No idea which to play.

I'm going to go with...play neither, and take them back to exchange for better games.
I've never played either of them, so I have no idea what I'm actually talking about.

Numb

I'm going to go with...play neither, and take them back to exchange for better games.
I've never played either of them, so I have no idea what I'm actually talking about.

I took a pic of the games that were there to show to Sjay since he seemed curious.
Let me see how to upload shit and i can post em now. Mind that this is 1 of 6 libraries near me.

demidar

That tanker level was not that bad. Only part that gave me a lot of trouble was the grey room.

I think it might've been to due to walking into that section with only three bullets in my gun. But yeah, most of chapter 6 is very tough, as well as chapter 5's
Prison Escape

I think it might've been to due to walking into that section with only three bullets in my gun. But yeah, most of chapter 6 is very tough, as well as chapter 5's
Prison Escape

I didn't use my gun when I got to that section. I just lured out the first two guys and killed them. Then I picked up a gun and shot all the regular enemies in the middle. Took me like 50+ tries.

Top Bottom