• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Huh. I really think Pat would like Soul Hackers. There is a dumb ghost logo for the Spookies group and there are even "hacks" you can do to make the game even easier!

They are really really minor tho. I aint usin them.

demidar

I didn't use my gun when I got to that section. I just lured out the first two guys and killed them. Then I picked up a gun and shot all the regular enemies in the middle. Took me like 50+ tries.

I think it took me a similar amount of tries.

Man, fuck thugs so much. They cause me the most problems out of every enemy type.

beinfilms

So, I'm doing reading for my Communication class (I have to appease my parents, or I get more lecture time than gaming time), and I just came across something saying that business meetings can take place in Second Life, which to my understanding, is 1. an MMO, 2. more than 10 years old (and totally dead), and 3. intended for young teenagers.

Numb

No I mean... Your library allows you to rent video games?

That's nonexistent in the US.

My library had very old VHS movies and CDs.

Yes. You can loan 2 games for a week.
For each day you are overdue they add a buck and if it reaches 10 you can tborrow till you pay

Nope, we have it around here. I used to rent a lot of PS2 and 360 games.

Yes. You can loan 2 games for a week.
For each day you are overdue they add a buck and if it reaches 10 you can tborrow till you pay

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I think it took me a similar amount of tries.

Man, fuck thugs so much. They cause me the most problems out of every enemy type.
Best part about Tony is punching them.
So, I'm doing reading for my Communication class (I have to appease my parents, or I get more lecture time than gaming time), and I just came across something saying that business meetings can take place in Second Life, which to my understanding, is 1. an MMO, 2. more than 10 years old (and totally dead), and 3. intended for young teenagers.
My college also randomly made us use Second Life, though we were planning on using it to reenact a scene from A Midsummer Night's Dream and never went through with it.

I need to go visit my local public library then... I might be missing out on a huge money saver.

Here we go. i hope it works.

And as a bonus since i missed selfie BestGAF here is mine.
Not dumb enough to wear two headphones

I dont like that hat.

I'm a Mets fan.

Numb

I need to go visit my local public library then... I might be missing out on a huge money saver.

There are games in other libraries am too lazy to go get.
There is UMvC in one of them and i thought about borrowing and never returning it since i cant find the game anywhere.
The vita version doent cut it

beinfilms

Ok, fuck you, and your selection. If I had that, I'd never have to spend money on games again.
I still totally would end up doing it, though.

My library has a fuck ton of games. It's great since they get relatively new releases, I've played most of the Tales games from last gen from there, which is extra great since I didn't have to pay for that shit.

Mr. Coolguy over here showing us all up with that mad style.

Since I'm a slut I'll post a selfie of me drunk.

During a Unprofessional Friday on Giant Bomb when they were playing the game someone mentioned that they had to go through a job interview inside of Second Life. I don't get it.

I'm pretty sure thet this is the game where one guy got a monopoly and was super financially successful, so people got angry and mad their charactermodels dicks and raided his investors meetings. It was great.

Huh interesting... Even when you select the commands for your demons in Soul Hackers, sometimes they will disobey the order and heal you instead... Pretty useful for unexpected damage incoming.

This is like the anti Persona 3 FES battle system

Here's a video from later that night that is a thousand times less flattering.

Five shots of 151 really, REALLY fucked me up and this is what happens when I get drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7jUPwyBheY
I'll watch it when I'm out of class ;)
Huh interesting... Even when you select the commands for your demons in Soul Hackers, sometimes they will disobey the order and heal you instead... Pretty useful for unexpected damage incoming.

This is like the anti Persona 3 FES battle system
I think they disobey in general. You have to build a bond to get them to listen I think

I think I saw a recreated Chunnibyou OP that was like what Woolie was describing long ago.

Speaking of anime, I'm a little pissed at the reveal of the cliffhanger of S1 of Aldnoah Zero and I don't think I want to continue watching it anymore.

Top Bottom