• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Selfie huh,

selphie_selfie_by_kishinmask-d6ro7ep.png

Yes, yes.. I know it's a bad pun

I think I saw a recreated Chunnibyou OP that was like what Woolie was describing long ago.

Speaking of anime, I'm a little pissed at the reveal of the cliffhanger of S1 of Aldnoah Zero and I don't think I want to continue watching it anymore.

No. Nobody wants to keep watching it. But we all must.

Numb

I have officially eaten too many oranges.
My fingers are super sticky and i cant feel my tongue.
Had to go get a paper bag because i couldnt carry all the peels with both my hands.

Zenfalcia

I think I saw a recreated Chunnibyou OP that was like what Woolie was describing long ago.

Speaking of anime, I'm a little pissed at the reveal of the cliffhanger of S1 of Aldnoah Zero and I don't think I want to continue watching it anymore.
But it's fine tho! Watch the equally average S2. Want to talk about it?

which recreated chuunibyou op are you talking about?
Selfie huh,

Yes, yes.. I know it's a bad pun
All puns are great.

But it's fine tho! Watch the equally average S2. Want to talk about it?

which recreated chuunibyou op are you talking about?

All puns are great.

I would rather talk about Monster Hunter.

Don't remember the video.

Woolie's fanboyism for Reboot is fucking magical.

I liked Reboot as a kid as well. I passively watched the entire series and the movies when it was still airing too. I think I might rewatch the series one day.

No... I think I'm done being burned by anime going bad. I started dropping a lot of shows, including Log Horizon, a show I was a apologist to for a little while.
I dunno how people watch shows/anime/whatever that are currently airing. Pat onstantly brings up that he's glad he let Lost end to hear it went stupid, and I've basically applied that to anything except things I know I'll enjoy from people who made things I already love.

I liked Reboot as a kid as well. I passively watched the entire series and the movies when it was still airing too. I think I might rewatch the series one day.

Oh I loved Reboot when I was little, same with Beast Wars, but I don't have the intimate lore that he does.

Also hey look you're posting in the SBF thread!

Oh I loved Reboot when I was little, same with Beast Wars, but I don't have the intimate lore that he does.

Also hey look you're posting in the SBF thread!

Only because I had questions and someone (you) decided to talk about something podcast related.

Did you know Monster Hunter 4U is really good, cause it's really good, did I mention it's really good?

2handsome, get out

I love MH4U. I really need to get to G-Rank soon tho because fuck all these shitty HR armour sets.

I really detest how they make LR and HR basically unfulfilling in these G/Ultimate Monster Hunter games.

Zenfalcia

I would rather talk about Monster Hunter.

Don't remember the video.
But those people died tho! Slaine did the thing!

Ah, shame.
I dunno how people watch shows/anime/whatever that are currently airing. Pat onstantly brings up that he's glad he let Lost end to hear it went stupid, and I've basically applied that to anything except things I know I'll enjoy from people who made things I already love.
It's easy when you have low standards and REALLY care about anime.
Before we get too far away from it, here's my dumb face.

Fuck you if you think I'm going to stop listening to the podcast, though.
So shameless.

All my birthday cards came today. Yay.
My birthday isn't even till tomorrow!

I'm gonna cry because tomorrow I won't be a teenager anymore.

Xiraiya

All my birthday cards came today. Yay.
My birthday isn't even till tomorrow!

I'm gonna cry because tomorrow I won't be a teenager anymore.

Rejoice, because being a teenager is shitty, they're constantly confused and stuck between thinking they know things and not knowing jack shit.

Being an adult is much better.

Reversible covers are actually better than good default boxart IMO. You don't have ESRB ratings or the other stuff mucking up the boxart, and it lets them "break the rules" of game boxart marketing since you have to show a male character with a weapon.

Reversible covers are actually better than good default boxart IMO. You don't have ESRB ratings or the other stuff mucking up the boxart, and it lets them "break the rules" of game boxart marketing since you have to show a male character with a weapon.

I like the default last of us box art more then the revisable box art

croten

Bioshock Infinite is coming to mind.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I wonder how much woollie is kicking himself that he didn't just get a feeling and delay the podcast by like 3 hours, on the other hand they Will have more informed opinions come next podcast.

Top Bottom