• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Numb

Reversible covers are actually better than good default boxart IMO. You don't have ESRB ratings or the other stuff mucking up the boxart, and it lets them "break the rules" of game boxart marketing since you have to show a male character with a weapon.

I love them even more since all that text nonsense on the back is gone and clean.

Numb

I wonder how much woollie is kicking himself that he didn't just get a feeling and delay the podcast by like 3 hours, on the other hand they Will have more informed opinions come next podcast.

You talking about the Nintendo stuff?
It was huge but i somehow thought it would blow up with the mobile stuff.
The NX stuff was hype but no new info till next year they said i believe

Zenfalcia

I wonder how much woollie is kicking himself that he didn't just get a feeling and delay the podcast by like 3 hours, on the other hand they Will have more informed opinions come next podcast.
It happens every week, so it's become a running gag. He's gotten used it to it I bet.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You talking about the Nintendo stuff?
It was huge but i somehow thought it would blow up with the mobile stuff.
The NX stuff was hype but no new info till next year they said i believe
Yeah, more info in 2016 and probably won't even launch u til 2017 but it could still simply be a 3rd console alongside the wiiU and 3DS

What is the reversible art for that, even? (I played it on PS4.)
Y8DHRR.jpg

Top Bottom