• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Numb

Thriller.

No one can beat thriller.
11cf520f-318f-48cf-8eb5-f586a206fcb0.gif

sweet. 2 more hours and my sleeping schedule is fixed
Did he finally make everyone believe it? Even Sasuke-Kun?

He did. But he himself is left but he will make himself believe it in the movie.

Numb

then Pat's gonna come in and sprinkle is crack all over your dick and you gonna be awake till 8 am again.

I built my tolerance up from the last couple of days during my break/withdrawal.
I still want to hunt and eat gravios but i think i can relax for now.

Skrams

Didn't we only get the PS2 game? It's a bad visual novel for like, two hours before it becomes a mediocre strategy RPG. I think the characters are actually too likable to make for any real comedy to be gained from it.

For some reason I thought the PS2 version and the Wii version were different. Also I dunno, there's a cowgirl and her horse is given a portrait at some point. It's a weird game from what I remember. It also has quite a bit of mediocre voice acting that's pretty easy material. As far as best girls? Eh cowgirl despite me not remembering her name. Or the weird boygirl that I can't remember if is actually a boy or a girl.

For some reason I thought the PS2 version and the Wii version were different. Also I dunno, there's a cowgirl and her horse is given a portrait at some point. It's a weird game from what I remember. It also has quite a bit of mediocre voice acting that's pretty easy material. As far as best girls? Eh cowgirl despite me not remembering her name. Or the weird boygirl that I can't remember if is actually a boy or a girl.

I played with JP voices. So I can't talk on that, but it's still just a lot of talking and I don't know how well it would work. I'd be interested in seeing though.

And that was a girl. Unfortunately.

Top Bottom