• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Like I get that she's cool but jeez are you pushing botan hard this thread
Are you just Jman with hakusho now?
Also hi everyone, I just got done being sick. Fucking cons are the worst with that shit. By the way, great job redoing the op faultwil. That molyneux shit had me dying.

Jman?

Zenfalcia

Smile bomb is one of the greatest anime openings.

tumblr_nc2l6neP4C1rlo8c6o1_500.gif
image.php

Got approved for a sick 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom apartment. I am so hype.

Its super spacious.
conglaturations.

Shackzam

Moves and stuff look fine, its just his design, but I guess he's older now so it makes sense, I just like his super dumb MK9 appearance with his own name tatted across his chest like an asshole, game looks great tho can't wait till it's out
Johnny had a way more dumb iconic look in mk9. They changed him into a weird looking normal guy, but they probably have an updated classic costume for him.
It's gonna be fucking weird when he's doing that to his ex-wife/child.
He's been inside her before. So it shouldn't be any different. Don't know about his daughter.

Charge blade is sick. Can't seem to get the red sheild power up thing down though.

When your vials turn yellow or red on the screen, while in sword and shield mode, hold R and press A. It'll "load" your charges into the vials.

When you switch to axe mode, attack with A only and the vials will decrease, using the charge in the blade.

Switch back to sword and shield to reload. Rinse and repeat.

It's great! Are you playing Persona EP?
Yep. Finally getting back to it since NO HOMEWORK
Its fine tho.
I can't believe it was rated T when it first came out.
Those were different times
Holy shit I think this is the first thing that's been said that's made me want to play p2 now.
And I haven't been spoiled on that yet...
Hmmm...

Persona 2 is a duology. Innocent Sin is the first game and Eternal Punishment is the 2nd. You should play P1 before you start P2.
Listen to this man

Its still rated T on PSN... I can't believe Persona 1 is T with addition to the SQQ... P1 SQQ spoilers:
Mara exploding out of a kids stomach should have made it M for sure I thought...
Remember kids, just have a dick monster pop out of you and you'll do good in sales
Oh shit, P3 Movie 2 brings up the Nanjo group. Aw yeah, we canon now.
Which is weird because that's part of P2 and P2 was a game in P3?
I want at least a Kei cameo as being the #1 man in Japan tho... Its servicable. For now.

inB4 Persona 1 movie announcement.
pls

Which is weird because that's part of P2 and P2 was a game in P3?

That was just a fun little reference thing. It's unclear on whether or not P2 and P3 are in the same universe. There are tons of references to it, but there's a lot of inconsistencies in terms of lore and shit.
Is that mitsuru's father's company? Or something else?

You're thinking of Kirijo. Nanjo is another family. They appear in P1 and P2.

Is that mitsuru's father's company? Or something else?
Ahahaha, ahhh, go play P1/2
That was just a fun little reference thing. It's unclear on whether or not P2 and P3 are in the same universe. There are tons of references to it, but there's a lot of inconsistencies in terms of lore and shit.
Atlus pls
Nah in the original it was a reference to the original Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei books. In the localization it was P2 and it fits waaaaaay better.
Ohhhhh shit alright, that makes more sense.

Top Bottom