• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Dunno, i've never seen it

tumblr_ml4ld9880a1s0g1z4o1_500.gif

When your vials turn yellow or red on the screen, while in sword and shield mode, hold R and press A. It'll "load" your charges into the vials.

When you switch to axe mode, attack with A only and the vials will decrease, using the charge in the blade.

Switch back to sword and shield to reload. Rinse and repeat.
Yeah, I knew that. I'm talking about when your sheild turns red and you get an extra hit on your A hit combo.

joe2187

Banned
If anyone cares (not that anyone does obviously) the Pheonix Wright games are on sale on the 3DS eshop.

You know for those terrible people that like those crappy games.

If anyone cares (not that anyone does obviously) the Pheonix Wright games are on sale on the 3DS eshop.

You know for those terrible people that like those crappy games.
Why would you even bring that up? Everyone knows those games are total ass. Especially the people in here.

When you have a figure that doesn't have a box, they usually have a little tag on them that verifies what brand it is and if you were to remove this tag, it loses value.
Ah I see. Is it like a sticker thing at the bottom of the base?
Huh, I thought those Wii games that are made available on the Wii U VC would always be €10 during the first week and €20 afterwards. Guess that was just a one-time thing.
The one that just got added isn't?
Guys what do i want for lunch? Theres nothing in the house to eat.
Chili cheese fries

semisonic

Banned
Nintendo's idea of a sale, smh.

That came out? I completely lost track of that game after announcement. Was it any good?

It was pretty good.
Apparantly the pheonix wright parts kicked the shit out of the layton parts. It was an okay combination of both games that was still not as good as either would be on its own.
Kind of like if a pw game ended after the third case.

Top Bottom