• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Xiraiya

I thought it was over rated and had huge plot holes.
edit: wasn't un-enjoyable tho.
I thought it was one of the better CG movies in long while, I mean at the end of the day it's a dumb family movie, so you're not going to enjoy it if you don't just go along for the ride.

mike0dude

I had a five guys burger once, I think the guy who made it sucked cause it wasn't that great, didn't even finish the thing. fries were alright tho.

Pretty much. Except that it's a little piece of cardboard attached by a little bit of plastic.
That sounds like it could be really easily removed by accident
Nope, it's €20 immediately, which is kind of absurd for some of these titles. I can get a second hand physical version of Punch-out for €15 right now. It's not sought-after, nor is it rare.
That's dumb as hell. I also thought it would be reduced price for a week for all of them

Arby's is godlike.
29227.jpg

It's pretty good actually.

Oberon

Banned
I could have any ability from any Anime, then it would DIO's CHARISMA.
Because it's really hard to motivate other poeple to work and do what you tell them to do.

I thought so too. For some games I don't really mind, as buying it normally would have been significantly more expensive (MP Trilogy, for example, though that one did get a one-week discount). Punch-out's price however is stupid. I just looked it up, I can get a physical copy sent to my house for €10,50. Why the hell would I want to spend €20 to get the more expensive digital version?

To punish late adopters, obviously

Oberon

Banned
Believe in yourself Oberon, for some people it's a learned skill, for other people it's an instinct, but you can do it eitherway.

But I don't believe in them....
I kind of used the wrong term there. They don't lack motivation, they're just lazy and want do it in the last minute. If they followed the plan I proposed, we would have finished like 3 weeks ago. Instead, I have poeple who ask me what they have to do ( which I told them like a million times), giving me some of the work they're suppose to do, and I have like no idea what they have done so fare. The deadline is tuesday btw.
Why am I always friend with poeple that are so wastly different from me?

Top Bottom