• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Auto-banned
That's awesome.

Also have a picture
tumblr_mjeey1vAN61r282kko1_500.png

zennyzz

You just gotta believe hard enough and you can do anything.
Also welcome back, I thought you fucked off to the infinite void that is gaming side.
Or elsewhere.
I dunno.

sometimes I start playing videogames and I then forget there are things that are not videogames.

semisonic

Banned
sometimes I start playing videogames and I then forget there are things that are not videogames.

I wish I played videogames sometimes.
I'm actually super proud of myself for starting snake eater, killer 7, and trying f zero gx again, though holy fuck that last one just beat my ass on Mute City Serial Gaps grand prix.
So that's a start.
I'll be really impressed when I beat literally any of them.

I know. I'm gonna need to finish witcher 3 before I dive into p5

That game is gonna be so long too ;_;
IT'S GONNA BE SO GOOD THOUGH. When's W3 out?
The day P5 comes out I'm not gonna be in this thread for days, who knows I might not even eat just so I dont have to stop playing until I beat it.
That'll be a lot of us
I'm sure its fiiiiine. PSN classics was discounted like 2 months ago, but I'm not sure about Catherine. The classics should be on sale again in another 2 months.
I could probably opt out of Catherine for a while. I'm not going to want to touch SMT stuff for a while after this year. That or that'll be all I'll ever want to play anymore

That'll be a lot of us

I could probably opt out of Catherine for a while. I'm not going to want to touch SMT stuff for a while after this year. That or that'll be all I'll ever want to play anymore
Late may. Right before class ends

I think its Cthulu this week, then my bet with Bull is next week.

;__;

So I'm probably gonna get some creepy tentacle thing this week than a DOTA something the week after.
Spoiler alert. Its not dota

Aww man the DLC download page has a remixed 1st town's theme. Damn I gotta finish SMT1 & 2 before IV
Check out the remix CD if you can find it, they remixed the intro of SMT1, 2 and Nocturne. And the Cathedral of Shadows theme iirc.
Cool. I'll be sure to check it out. Damn the intro to SMT1 was so memorable.
Someone just checked Fakku.
What are you talking about? This is a SMT avatar.

That'll be a lot of us

The day P5 comes out this thread might die for a few days, cause unlike monhun or ultimax we cant play p5 together.

Late may. Right before class ends
That's some great timing
Aww man the DLC download page has a remixed 1st town's theme. Damn I gotta finish SMT1 & 2 before IV
Man I don't know if I can do all the SMT games like I'm doing for Persona
The day P5 comes out this thread might die for a few days, cause unlike monhun or ultimax we cant play p5 together.

Everyone will just jerk off and then it'll be business as usual afterwards. Maybe with some jerking off over the soundtrack and some spoiler tags.
This basically. Pages and pages of capslock and black bars
What kind of nerd wouldn't buy their waifu sim day one
Casuals

I liked it better in P1. It wasn't super basic. The grid system that they use sets up for cool things to happen.
Hm. I hear conflicting things. SMT1 is super babby simple in general though. Understanding how multiple enemies of the same type aren't always shown on screen was a weird hurdle.
Wtf? Is that like mustard coming out of your dick?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think it's just bad lighting on transparency.

Alfebit

Banned
I wasn't a fan. Could've chosen way better characters for that good of art.
NSFW->
Yellow cum looks super gross

I didn't read it. I was just checking the site earlier then I saw his avatar and it looked super familiar.

Yeah it does. It can get like that if you don't discharge often. So remember kids, always jerk off.

You should. Its all pretty basic RPG combat with just a bit of a mess with what to do next.
It's there demon training? I could probably do it after a while but man I made no progress in EP today because of that....

"No your personas are too weak and shitty I just fucked you up. Go make more. Oh wait you made the wrong ones. Now make more for the next boss"
I'm pretty sure Persona 1 combat is just shittier SMT1? They're first person the same way at least.
I actually didn't like that first person stuff, mad mapping a real pain

It's there demon training? I could probably do it after a while but man I made no progress in EP today because of that....

"No your personas are too weak and shitty I just fucked you up. Go make more. Oh wait you made the wrong ones. Now make more for the next boss"

I actually didn't like that first person stuff, mad mapping a real pain
Nah you just fuse to make more demons. They don't have levels at all. ;-;7 its fine. Did you make your
Ultimate Personas
? I did fine against that boss with those. The rest is mostly easy unless you fuck up your choices.

I actually enjoy a lot of the 1st person. It's fun. There is a lot of it in SMT1...

Nah you just fuse to make more demons. They don't have levels at all. ;-;7 its fine. Did you make your
Ultimate Personas
? I did fine against that boss with those. The rest is mostly easy unless you fuck up your choices.

I actually enjoy a lot of the 1st person. It's fun. There is a lot of it in SMT1...
Yeah I did, plus the room five one for shenanigans. I hate that it takes two moves for a pip though. The thing I didn't like about the first person thing is that it mapped out a very small area. I can deal with that fusing then

I didn't read it. I was just checking the site earlier then I saw his avatar and it looked super familiar.

Yeah it does. It can get like that if you don't discharge often. So remember kids, always jerk off.
I have a...hank hill situation, is that bad? I mean....
i shoot I just dont shoot often...and when I do its like..not a lot...

I fucking hate this phone.

I have a...hank hill situation, is that bad? I mean....
i shoot I just dont shoot often...and when I do its like..not a lot...

I fucking hate this phone.
We should REALLY stop talking about this....
Yeah I did, plus the room five one for shenanigans. I hate that it takes two moves for a pip though. The thing I didn't like about the first person thing is that it mapped out a very small area. I can deal with that fusing then
Yeah the first person is a bit weird on the mapping, but they really solved that problem with EO by drawing. I find it a godsend that it only maps the panels you've been due me getting lost by seeing all of the panels.

We should REALLY stop talking about this....

Yeah the first person is a bit weird on the mapping, but they really solved that problem with EO by drawing. I find it a godsend that it only maps the panels you've been due me getting lost by seeing all of the panels.
That messed me up so much on the most complex level due to me going "why haven't I been there? Let's go look. Oh wait that's right I turned back because I saw it was a dead end fuck."

Top Bottom