• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

We should REALLY stop talking about this....

Yeah the first person is a bit weird on the mapping, but they really solved that problem with EO by drawing. I find it a godsend that it only maps the panels you've been due me getting lost by seeing all of the panels.
I dunno why but this made me laugh alot.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
The best fucking idea I've ever read for how to introduce Moon Knight into the MCU:

The obvious way to introduce Moon Knight is to have him show up as a very minor supporting character in all 4 Netflix minis.

First as Marc Spector, retired mercenary that's being accused of murder and needs Murdock to lawyer up for him.
Then as Steven Grant, millionaire playboy, hiring Jessica Jones to do some detective work for him.
Another as Jake Lockley, a cabby that helps Luke out with a ride.
Then finally as Moon Knight in Iron Fist, as a violent vigilante that takes out someone Danny was after before he could get to him.

Then in Defenders it's revealed that all 4 of these people are ONE IN THE SAME, and that Moon Knight was going after the big bad for defenders, with his 4 appearances being him tackling the same case from different angles from each of his personalities. That way you've got Moon Knight as the connecting tissue between each show, but in a way that you don't realize it until it all comes together.

Shit would be SO cash.

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN SO BADLY

SteveTR

I just wrote an entire DBQ essay for AP World History while listening to the Super Metroid soundtrack. The soundtrack was only about a minute shorter than the time I took to finish the essay.

I just wrote an entire DBQ essay for AP World History while listening to the Super Metroid soundtrack. The soundtrack was only about a minute shorter than the time I took to finish the essay.

NIce!
giphy.gif

Emouse

Well fuck damn someone take my money away because I keep buying more shit, I got 4 games and 2 amiibos on the way, can I finish 4 games in a week before Bloodborne? Who knows!

TAFK

TBH I really want more mailbag now (never watched it until recently I've been putting it on in the background), and shit it sucks that it took up too much time. I'm almost a year late on this. Blah.

croten

TBH I really want more mailbag now (never watched it until recently I've been putting it on in the background), and shit it sucks that it took up too much time. I'm almost a year late on this. Blah.

Time wasn't the main issue it was that people were sending them way too much stuff.

SteveTR

Yep. Who would have thought watching four guys open up packages and letters could be so entertaining.

I didn't even watch SBFP when Mailbag was still coming out.

Anyone playing Dragon Age Inquisition? I'm playing it in the downtime between Bayo and interwebz. The textures are pretty terrible, but that's to be expected. I'm pretty sure the animations for when you slide off the textures took a lot of work. It's a lot more vertical than I'd expect. There's a shit-ton of mountains(at least in the Hinterlands), and your jump is fucking great. You just jump up three feet in the air like a jackass it's the best. The combat is good. I like the mage a bit more, but the Rogue is alright.

Oberon

Banned
$500 gurren lagann boxsets

Raiden's swords costs like 200 bucks, but they weren't that phased by that.
Also good evening the quote of the day at school is
wouldn't it be weird if we talked about Oberon's pussy?

Speaking of swords, there's a weeb convension next months! Meaning, I might buy some really expensive anime figures! I pray for Prison school figure

Shackzam

Speaking of swords, there's a weeb convension next months! Meaning, I might buy some really expensive anime figures! I pray for Prison school figure
If you find an akihiko figure please send me a pick of it so I can decide to buy it from you lol. Or some hana stuff.

Emouse

Are the prison school figs even out yet? also be wary of bootlegs, anime conventions are rife with that shit

Yep. Who would have thought watching four guys open up packages and letters could be so entertaining.

I didn't even watch SBFP when Mailbag was still coming out.
The mailbag was a ton of fun. It really showed how it doesn't matter what they are doing, the four of them have enough character and their group dynamics are strong enough that they can make almost anything entertaining.

Anyone playing Dragon Age Inquisition? I'm playing it in the downtime between Bayo and interwebz. The textures are pretty terrible, but that's to be expected. I'm pretty sure the animations for when you slide off the textures took a lot of work. It's a lot more vertical than I'd expect. There's a shit-ton of mountains(at least in the Hinterlands), and your jump is fucking great. You just jump up three feet in the air like a jackass it's the best. The combat is good. I like the mage a bit more, but the Rogue is alright.

... So no one is play ing Dragon Age?

Top Bottom