• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

sjay1994

So, IGN is trying to troll Joe Biden.

They keep getting people to ask him questions about japanese games like

Catherine with a C or K?

and

Who is your favorite shirtless final fantasy character?

I know that DS 2 has a lot flaws, I am not blind.

I had to stop watching the video when Pat was trying to argue that the DLC wasmade by the another team.

It was pretty cringeworthy, especially when the DLC follows the same exact design philosophy of the base game, only it's handled much better.

Oberon

Banned
Any of you photoshop wizards wanna avatarize this for me?

tumblr_nc3924HAvq1rseh2ho3_500.png

lB47tJK.png

ultimax

The only MGS game I've ever played was The Twin Snakes. I did not want to finish it, and I got REALLY close to finishing it too.
Twin snakes is okay. I think the PS1 version is much better
MGS4 is great. It may not be the best Metal Gear or have the best story, but what is there is still a very fun experience.

Act 4 and the Finale are some of the most memorable moments in gaming to me.
Act 4 is beautiful. All the boss fights in the game are great.
If it's zero escape i might actually cry.

......But is that ghost trick font?

croten

Twin snakes is okay. I think the PS1 version is much better

Act 4 is beautiful. All the boss fights in the game are great.

If it's zero escape i might actually cry.

......But is that ghost trick font?

I don't think I've seen a more wrong statement in my life. MGS4 did a few things right, I'll admit, but the bosses were not one of them.

Sick hype, Matt and Pat manage to pull off a synchronized knife-crowbar finisher.

Put that in the database.

And judging from their podcast, it sounds like they really enjoyed Revelations 2.

R2 is the one LP I really want to catch up on. So behind on everything. Matt's AMA yesterday made me sad for the fact that it seems like Shenmue is one LP he really wants to do but no one really wants to do.

Top Bottom