• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

semisonic

Banned
Ouch, that wasn't very nice.
Jk, that's cool
Refuse to stay down, eh? Have at you!
tumblr_n4syehBMsO1rs5xi2o1_500.gif

Jman014

I am ashamed I do not know what that wrestling move is actually called.

Refuse to stay down, eh? Have at you!
tumblr_n4syehBMsO1rs5xi2o1_500.gif

Me neither, just skirt around having to name it.

rko.gif

Randy Orton's RKO, like the Stone Cold Stunner.
It's fine!
I crown your gimmick as the "It's fine!" guy!
Rady Orton does that move to SH2 enemies :D
He also does that to people that stare at his junk for too long during the USA RAW promos.

Ilvocare

I gave up trying to play games since I ended up actually trying Pokemon Shuffle, so I decided to watch the Best Friends do For Answer instead.

However, I can't chose between continuing Ultimax, finishing Awakening, trying out South Park: The Stick of Truth, hell, even jumping back into Theaterhythm after having left it alone for so long...

you know, once I'm done with the Mechaweek video.

I gave up trying to play games since I ended up actually trying Pokemon Shuffle, so I decided to watch the Best Friends do For Answer instead.

However, I can't chose between continuing Ultimax, finishing Awakening, trying out South Park: The Stick of Truth, hell, even jumping back into Theaterhythm after having left it alone for so long...

Yo you got Theatrhytm? I love that game. Also Pokemon Shuffle is crack.

I'm torn between Theaterhythm, Ace Combat, FE:Awakening, Pokemon Silver, or Dark Souls.

Top Bottom