• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

God damn, how did I never know that Armored Core Answer game existed? That shit's glorious.

On another note, how are you all enjoying Type-0 for those that bought it? I'm personally loving the game myself but I absolutely cannot stand the camera. Damn near made me sick from playing the first for hours but thankfully I've since gotten used to it.

Well AC 4 was given a 5.9 by IGN(Greg Miller).

It was probably lost to the masses and only picked up by series diehards.

Well AC 4 was given a 5.9 by IGN(Greg Miller).

It was probably lost to the masses and only picked up by series diehards.

Never in my life have I seen a game score and decided "Nah it must suck" and passed on it. I simply watch reviews as a form of entertainment. Never a gauge on if I should buy something or not.

croten

Never in my life have I seen a game score and decided "Nah it must suck" and passed on it. I simply watch reviews as a form of entertainment. Never a gauge on if I should buy something or not.

I think he meant that because it was rated badly not many people heard of it.

Not everyone feels the same way.

I can absolutely understand why AC games would be inaccessible to the general public.

I think he meant that because it was rated badly not many people heard of it.

That AND games like AC are tough for people not familiar with the series to get into.

Numb

Culmination of 4 hours of sleep for the past 3 nights, and tired of constantly being tired.

I was sleeping like that till 2 days ago.
Just drop whatever you are doing unless it is important and go to bed when you are supposed even if you dont feel sleepy. Turn everything off too.
Might take sometime unless you are up on purpose to do real life stuff

I was sleeping like that till 2 days ago.
Just drop whatever you are doing unless it is important and go to bed when you are supposed even if you dont feel sleepy. Turn everything off too.
Might take sometime unless you are up on purpose to do real life stuff

Unfortunately, that's not the problem. The problem is that when I get too bed, it takes me a long time to actually get to sleep, even with sleeping medication. It's bad.

Nothing is working. I've been trying for years for just a couple of good nights of sleep, and nothing is working. I'm always tired, and all I want is to sleep for a constant couple of hours, jst to know how feeling refreshed feels, but nothing is happening.

joe2187

Banned
I've played the good ending to RE:Rev2 like 5 times already and I want to do it some more.

I was grinning like a child and cheering like an idiot everytime.

I cant wait to see Matt and Pats reaction in the LP.

Numb

Unfortunately, that's not the problem. The problem is that when I get too bed, it takes me a long time to actually get to sleep, even with sleeping medication. It's bad.

Nothing is working. I've been trying for years for just a couple of good nights of sleep, and nothing is working. I'm always tired, and all I want is to sleep for a constant couple of hours, jst to know how feeling refreshed feels, but nothing is happening.

It seems more serious than i thought. I usually stay up for an hour or 2 in bed but its just cos im thinking too much. The only times i sleep the moment i hit the bed is when i had a long and hard day doing too much physical stuff like helping dudes move and whatnot.
Try to make yourself tired, real tired on purpose and see what happens.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Anyone feel like buying me the $200 special edition of haruhi?

Or both blu ray collections of FMA: Brotherhood?

God, I'm saving up for a PS4 and an anime convention, I have no money to spend.

I plan on bringing $500 to the con this year, as opposed to my measly $200 last year. And my PS4is going to run me ~$460.

Zenfalcia

Anyone feel like buying me the $200 special edition of haruhi?

Or both blu ray collections of FMA: Brotherhood?

God, I'm saving up for a PS4 and an anime convention, I have no money to spend.

I plan on bringing $500 to the con this year, as opposed to my measly $200 last year. And my PS4is going to run me ~$460.
It's not like you need the special edition now.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's not like you need the special edition now.

Yeah, but GOD do I want it. I want it more than the special edition blu rays of Fate/Zero, Gurren Lagann, and the DVD box set of Kara no Kyoukai combined.

Actually, I want the Kara no Kyoukai boxset slightly more, but still.

I wish I got into anime earlier so I could have bought it while it was $100.

He's jumping ship to Platinum.

KojimaxKamiya is going to happen.

xEEvvA0l.jpg

Zenfalcia

Yeah, but GOD do I want it. I want it more than the special edition blu rays of Fate/Zero, Gurren Lagann, and the DVD box set of Kara no Kyoukai combined.

Actually, I want the Kara no Kyoukai boxset slightly more, but still.

I wish I got into anime earlier so I could have bought it while it was $100.
Just wait till you can get it.

Calm down. This doesn't mean anything. Yet.

Konami has been a walking, festering corpse for a greater part of a decade anyway.
Is... Is Hideo Kojima free from his Metal Gear hell?

Can he finally make games that aren't about Snake?
He could have always made a non MGS game. Kojipro is mostly independent, because of how much power he truly holds at Konami.
The MGR2 teaser at Taiwan and now this?
Something fishy is going on.. <.<
There was no MGR2 teaser, and if he leaves Konami, that doesn't mean he takes the IP with him. Konami still owns Kojipro and Metal Gear.

This is probably just Kojipro being rebranded, and Kojima taking a larger leadership role. Or he could leave. Or retire. Who knows.

Calm down. This doesn't mean anything. Yet.

Konami has been a walking, festering corpse for a greater part of a decade anyway.

He could have always made a non MGS game. Kojipro is mostly independent, because of how much power he truly holds at Konami.

There was no MGR2 teaser, and if he leaves Konami, that doesn't mean he takes the IP with him. Konami still owns Kojipro and Metal Gear.

This is probably just Kojipro being rebranded, and Kojima taking a larger leadership role. Or he could leave. Or retire. Who knows.

You bought that, the 2 they shown was really just for the 2 year anniversary or whatever?

Top Bottom