• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I like asking my stupid monster hunter questions here because I feel like I'd get speared for being such a scrub in the OT.

So armor. Lower sets can never upgrade into the higher sets, correct? For example, you couldn't keep upgrading the Jaggi into a Jaggi S set.

I like asking my stupid monster hunter questions here because I feel like I'd get speared for being such a scrub in the OT.

So armor. Lower sets can never upgrade into the higher sets, correct? For example, you couldn't keep upgrading the Jaggi into a Jaggi S set.
Nope, you gotta make a new set with new High Rank parts.They have way better armor skills and defense than the low rank versions too, so I recommend you go right for them.

Tetsu S is the best early High rank set by far.

The OT is full of stupider questions by the way.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Nope. You can only upgrade it up to a certain point. Jaggi S is a completely separate, and better, set than Jaggi.

No, unlike swords armour doesnt upgrade into better versions. It only upgrades the stats.

Nah, they're like Pat. They love new people.

HO FUCK

So it's confirmed...
QhVqmLZ.jpg

good luck making a game without kojima

Kojima didn't work on rising 2

I mentioned this on twitter but the sad thing is they'll survive on yugioh. When I see people buy 100 $ boxes by the box load I dont think theyll die easily.

I know Konami likes sitting on IPs, but let's be forreal. They ain't sitting on Metal Gear.

Metal Gear for iOS: Because FUCK IT.

That'd suck, but he's been burned really hard. He always talks about going into movies, but considering his senior team got fucked too, I wonder if they'd all stay together afterwards.

Was Del Toro his "in" into film?

I'd watch a Metal Gear movie with him directing...

Why can you not get that a cardgame can't keep a massive third party developer afloat at it's current size??

Cause it probably makes more money than MGS. Unlike a video game you cant buy one structure deck, you gotta buy shit load of them, you gotta buy so many booster packs and you gotta buy that 100 box and hope you get that fucking Ultra you need, and if you need a set you gotta buy another 100 dollar box, I know people who spend shit loads of money on yugioh alone.

Part of me wants a Nintend Direct cuz they need to announce some stuff cuz after today, the release schedule is pretty barren.

The other part of me is dreading it because they will no doubt discuss mobile games.

Cause it probably makes more money than MGS. Unlike a video game you cant buy one structure deck, you gotta buy shit load of them, you gotta buy so many booster packs and you gotta buy that 100 box and hope you get that fucking Ultra you need, and if you need a set you gotta buy another 100 dollar box, I know people who spend shit loads of money on yugioh alone.

There is a very small percentage of people on this earth who dump a lot of money into card games, much less buying in bulk, most people buy the cards they want individually to make the decks they want, not go buy boxes and boxes at a time

Top Bottom